Shinigami - Hayate Ryuzaki - [B-3] Sept 12, 2010 10:51:51 GMT -5
Post by Belphegor on Sept 12, 2010 10:51:51 GMT -5
Name: Hayate Ryuzaki (Surname first)
Actual Age: 161
Appearing Age: 16
Ryuzaki is a 1.94-meter tall young man. (6 '1.62 ") Despite his length he doesn't have much muscles being fairly thin, and weighting only 64 kilograms. (140 pounds) furthermore he usually has his back bend a bit, so he doesn't appear so tall. When looking at Ryuzaki's body make up you'll see that his legs are quite long compared to his torso.
Ryuzaki has black pointy, hair falling down to over his ears, with a wisp of hair crossing between his eyes over his nose. Beneath the black hair are his nearly black eyes; his irises are so dark that it looks like the entire eye is black. Under those eyes are some really big bags. Between those bags is a fairly thin nose, with no facial hair at all. Under Ryuzaki's mouth is a small mouth with shiny white teeth in it. And Ryuzaki's face ends in a pointy chin.
Ryuzaki wears the standard Shinigami robe. There is a big contrast between his Shinigami robe and his skin color, as his skin has a light gray color with only a little pigment. He also has a slight altering to the standard uniform; Ryuzaki wears a long scarf tied around his neck with the two ends reaching near his hip. Along the scarf is a blue lightning pattern. Furthermore Ryuzaki doesn't have any unusual features.
Ryuzaki has actually 2 different kinds of personalities, and he switches between them every time he speaks the gender that matches that personality. But there are a couple of things that don't change with the gender he talks to, the first one is that he always opens his eyes very wide, and places the tip of his right thumb on his lip when he's curious about something. And the second one is that he usually walks with his back bend because he doesn't like to be in the center of attention, and with his length he would stand out if he didn't walk that way.
When Ryuzaki is around females, he acts really childish, having nearly always his right index finger on his lip because he is very curious about females, and knowing nearly nothing about them. Also when he talks to air-headed girls, or just really pretty girls he tends to use really long vowels in his sentence, most of the time at the end of a sentence. For example: “Welcome baaaaaaack! How have you been Sakura-chaaaaaaaaan?" He's also very naïve around females, thinking that they would never hurt him. But if a female ever hurts him, he will be very angry at that particular female, and he acts very cold to that female, and he will never change the way he acts to that female ever again.
Before talking to a male Ryuzaki observes that male in a blink of an eye, and divides that male in the category friendly, or the category enemy. Once a male comes in the category friendly Ryuzaki acts pretty nice to him, and Ryuzaki trusts that male but betraying that trust forces that male to go into category enemy. Once a male comes in the category enemy, Ryuzaki will be very suspicious of that person; never trusting a single thing they say unless they have proved it’s the truth. He also acts very cold to those males, and always asks aggressive questions, and trying to force them into revealing stuff they don't want to reveal.
But even though Ryuzaki seems a little childish, he is in fact quite intelligent, and he is able to think of many good battle tactics, and he is a master at multiplying. But as he likes to explain, when he acts so carefree and childish his brains rest for possible battle, or possible situations where he needs his them.
Life on earth
Ryuzaki was born on earth in just a normal family; he had a normal life, and didn't experience much. He was just a face in a huge crowd. Ryuzaki wasn't so popular at school, every time he tried to be nice to one of popular kids they would scold him, and tell him to get away, Ryuzaki didn't knew why he deserved to be treated like that, and he wanted to know why they were acting to like that to him.
Being obsessed in a search for knowing why the popular kids didn't like him Ryuzaki didn't stick enough time in school, and his grades slipped until he was nearly considered a plague. After some time as the plague Ryuzaki became depressed and locked himself in his room, he became a hikikomori. After playing hours on his computer, and sleeping only 3 hours per day his looks changed, changing in what he they look like now. A couple of weeks after his 16th birthday Ryuzaki starved to death.
Death on earth
After Ryuzaki's death he was bound to his school, and it took a long time before he got purified. During that time he spied on the popular kids in an attempt to find out why they didn't like him, but he couldn't find the answer. And in the end he got send to Soul Society without an answer by some guy wearing black.
Being there, in Rukongai
Once arrived in Soul Society Ryuzaki came to live in the first west rukon distract: Junrinan. Even though he landed in a safe and nice part of Rukongai, he had no friend there, and he wanted to make some friends. One day a Shinigami came visiting one of his family members, the Shinigami got much respect and friendly comments from everybody he talked to. From that day on Ryuzaki decided he wanted to be a Shinigami.
Entering Shinōreijutsuin (the Shinigami academy)
Ryuzaki's life at the Shinigami academy was much brighter then his life at his other school. He was treated much nicer and some his fellow students could really laugh about Ryuzaki's sudden personality changes. In time he managed to see that not every male was mean and he would act a bit friendlier to some of the people of his own gender, and he would later on finish the academy.
A new Shinigami in the crowd
After Ryuzaki had finished the Shinigami academy, he was out to train, he heard about something called Shikai, and he was curious how his would look. After practicing for hours and days of sweat had passed, months of pain and years of determination had gone by and Ryuzaki finally attained his Shikai. He was very happy to get so far and he would now try to attain something else, friends.
- Swordsmanship- Advanced
- Kidō- Intermediate
- Hohō - Advanced
- Hand to Hand - Beginner
- Speed - Advanced
- Power - Beginner
- Stamina - Intermediate
- Intelligence - Advanced
Name: Sanpodenki kunai
Translation - Three faced electric kunai
Sanpodenki kunai's unreleased appearance takes to form of a katana, with a blue grip. It has a length of 60 centimeters (23.6 inches) The guard is a rectangular shape with two lightning bolts on it. Ryuzaki wears the katana sheathed and tied to the left side of his hip so he can quickly grab it with his right hand.
Name: Sanpodenki kunai
Sanpodenki kunai's appears as a 1-meter (3 '3.37 ") tall yellow cat with a black stripe across its head, it also has two striped tails coming from under his coat. He wears a green shirt that is held together by a small rope with two furry balls attached to it. He also wears green shorts and he has a long black coat over his whole attire. Furthermore he wears a pair of wooden sandals (geta) and he always has a pipe with him, whether it's in his mouth or in his hand, he always has it with him.
Sanpodenki kunai is usually a very grumpy and cold old cat, who likes to be alone. He doesn't like being outside the hot spring in Ryuzaki's inner world. Forcing Sanpodenki kunai out of the hot spring for example during jinzen when Ryuzaki wants to learn a new power from Sanpodenki kunai, he will be extremely pissed, making Ryuzaki work harder then needed, sometimes making him puke out of fatigue. Also when Ryuzaki acts childish around him he will usually reply with something cold like: "Stop fooling around or you can leave." or "If you do that again I'll kill you"
Relationship to Master
Sanpodenki kunai isn't always happy with Ryuzaki as his master, most of the time when Ryuzaki has problems he comes to Sanpodenki kunai, meaning that Sanpodenki kunai's has company again. But even though he acts all cold he actually likes Ryuzaki, a little, and wouldn't want to see him die, mostly because he's part of Ryuzaki and wouldn't like to die either.
Ryuzaki's inner world takes the form of a jungle with many plants, with a small waterfall in the middle of the jungle; this waterfall is Sanpodenki kunai's main place to stay. The temperature of the water from the waterfall is about 32 degrees Celsius. (89.6 degrees Fahrenheit) Together with the warm nature of the jungle the waterfall seems like a hot spring. Also in the distance there are a couple thunderclouds that can be seen, sometimes they strike with lightning.
Call Out Phrase: Naguru
Translation - Strike
Upon release Sanpodenki kunai takes the form of a kunai with three points on it, the length of the kunai from the tip of the middle point to the end of the ring is 45 centimeters(17.7165 inch). It has a blue banner around the grip with some Japanese kanji on it (The kanji means lightning). At the backside of the kunai is a heavy ring, used to balance the kunai if thrown. It looks like on of the kunai from the picture.
Kikyo Raiko- lit., homecoming lightning
- Description of Attack - Kikyo Raiko is an ability that allows Ryuzaki to withdraw Sanpodenki kunai from the ground. Once Sanpodenki kunai lands somewhere on the ground Ryuzaki uses a burst of reiatsu and sends it trough the air, once it reaches Sanpodenki kunai, it begins hovering in the air, and flies back at Ryuzaki. This move uses magnetism, Ryuzaki's hand is positively charged, and Sanpodenki kunai negatively charged. At the last moment Ryuzaki opens up his hand and his zanpakuto flies back into his hand. The flying pattern of Sanpodenki kunai looks like that of a lightning bold, hence the name homecoming lightning. Once there are obstacles along the way Sanpodenki kunai will fly around, over, or underneath it. And even though Ryuzaki would never be able to throw his zanpakuto 328 feet away, he is able to recall it from that distance, because this attack is only meant for recalling Sanpodenki Kunai, not to power up Ryuzaki’s throwing ability.
- Type - Passive
- Range - Long/up to 100 meter (328 '1.00 ") (This is the maximum range from where he can recall it)
- Limitation - This attack requires 1% of Ryuzaki's maximum reiatsu for every 10 meters (32 '9.70 ") that Sanpodenki kunai has to fly. Also it takes Ryuzaki at least 4 seconds to use this technique, and for every 10 meters (32 ' 9.70 ") that Sanpodenki kunai has to travel it takes another 2 seconds before Sanpodenki kunai is back at Ryuzaki, this means he can't summon Sanpodenki kunai back very soon and he can't move while using this technique. And even though hard, one can catch Sanpodenki kunai when flying back at Ryuzaki, this would mean Ryuzaki is left without a weapon. And if Ryuzaki tries this attack while Sanpodenki kunai is more then 100 meters (328 ' 1.00 ") away from Ryuzaki, he will still lose 10% of his reiatsu even though nothing happened.
Raihokanshiki- lit., Thundercannon judgment
- Description of Attack - This is Sanpodenki kunai's ultimate Shikai attack, and it comes in 3 different power levels. The attack begins when Ryuzaki stands still to concentrate himself and force his reiatsu into his zanpakuto to do so he has to hold his zanpakuto with two hands. While charging the kanji begins to glow and when enough reiatsu is stored into Sanpodenki Kunai and a ball of blue energy with a diameter of about half a meter (1.6 feet). When Ryuzaki wants to fire the attack he throws his zanpakuto in the air and catches it with his teeth, the blue mass of energy stays at his hands in the position he was holding his zanpakuto. To fire the attack Ryuaki stretches his arms and stretches his fingers, so his hands are positioned next to each other with fully stretched fingers, the blue mass of energy shoots forward and expands to the measurements listed below. The attack is basically a chunk of reiatsu, so this attack will cause blunt damage.
At power level 1, this attack takes 3 seconds to charge, and takes 20% of Ryuzaki's maximum reiatsu. The power of this attack is enough to blast trough small stonewalls, and can be used to kill several lesser hollows with one attack. This attack is a round beam, with a diameter of 1 meter (3 '3.17 "), and it is about as fast as the kidou spell hado no 31 Shakkaho(Used by Ryuzaki).
At power level 2, this attack takes 6 seconds to charge, and it takes 30% of Ryuzaki's maximum reiatsu. The power of this attack is enough to blast trough normal sized houses made out of the same stones as the wall. This attack is a round beam, with a diameter of 2 meter (6 '6.74 "), and is it is about as fast as the kidou spell hado no 4 byakurai(Used by Ryuzaki).
At power level 3, this attack takes 10 seconds to charge. It takes 40% of Ryuzaki's maximum reiatsu and the attack is powerful enough to blast trough average sized houses made from the same stones as the wall. The diameter of the attack is 3 meter (9 '10.11 "), and it's about as fast as a cero.
- Type - Offensive
- Range - Mid to long/25 meter (82 '0.25 ")
- Limitation - One of the limitations would be the big reiatsu consumption of the attack that I stated above. Another limitation is that this attack can only fly in a straight line. And Ryuzaki can't move while firing this attack, it takes around 5 seconds to finish the entire attack, if someone has dodged; the opening is big enough for a counter. Also the charge time of the level 3 attack is very long, during that time he can't move so the level 3 attack is nearly impossible to fire in a 1 vs 1 fight.
- Tier effects - At power level 1 this attack does 70% to 80% damage to opponents 2 to1 tier below Ryuzaki. To opponents from the same tier this attack does 55% to 65% damage. And to opponents 1 or more tiers above this attack has no effect at all.
At power level 2 this attack does 80% to 90% damage to opponents 2 to 1 tier below Ryuzaki. To opponents from the same tier this attack does 55% to 70% damage. To opponents 1 tier above this attack has no effect at all
At power level 3 this attack would do 85% to 95% damage to opponents 2 to 1 tier below Ryuzaki. To opponents from the same tier this attack would do 60% to 75% damage. To opponents 1 tier above this attack can do up to 10% damage.
All these percentages are damage potential and in special circumstances the damage would be less to none, for example when someone would hide behind a bush and the attack would get trough the bush hitting the hiding person, the damage would be considerable less.
Translation - If Applicable
Name of Ability
- Description of Attack -
- Type -
- Range -
- Limitation -
A pair of big round eyes, nearly entirely black, stared at the row of people lined up for kidou practice. Once they spotted a fairly long female individual, with a red set of academy clothes. Ryuzaki had heard some rumors about her; all those rumors were about her kidou skills. Ryuzaki's huge eyes gazed at the back of the academy student. Ryuzaki's thumb was placed on his lip, he was curious. With a quick look he guessed the distance to the target.
"About 150 feet. No wind at all. No disturbance from the weather, or the sunshine. Under these circumstances, if the rumors are true, she would have to completely destroy the target with hado number 33."
The academy teacher gave the command to the students to prepare their kido and then he gave the command to fire it. Ryuzaki closely observed the tall female as she focused her reiatsu in a red ball of energy. She shot it of with a great force and it obliterated the target with its red flames.
The female student came walking in the direction of Ryuzaki. Ryuzaki saw his chance and began a conversation with her.
"Gooooooooood job there Ayumi chaaaaaaaaan!"
With a childish expression on his face and a wild waving motion in his right arm Ryuzaki was trying to get Ayumi's attention. With one hand in front of her mouth Ayumi laughed a little on a high and cute tune. She came walking to Ryuzaki and said:
You're Ryuzaki aren't you? Isn't it your turn?
Ryuzaki jumped up and was standing on one leg fiercely moving his arms and with a shocked expression on his face he said:
"Aaah! You're right, you're right, I gotta go, I really gotta go, bye bye Ayumi chaaaaaan!"
Ryuzaki made one of his wild waving motions and with a childish expression on his face Ryuzaki walked up to the row of students to do the next exercise.
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them?Yes
- Have you read through the Shinigami Application Guide?Yes
- How many Characters do you currently posses?Canon - 0
Original - 1
Moderator Use Only
Reviewed by: Rebel Raven
Tier Level: Middle Level Weak