Arrancar - Jeane Báthory - [A-3] Oct 13, 2010 9:11:46 GMT -5
Post by Sam on Oct 13, 2010 9:11:46 GMT -5
Name: Jeane Báthory
Actual Age: 168
Appearing Age: Mid Teens
Jeane is probably the least threatening person you will ever see. She has a kind smile, a sweet face, and a charming voice. However, so not let this fool you, she is far beyond fragile. She stands at the height of five foot three and appears like a young girl in high school. Jeane has long, elegant silver hair that gleams in the light reaching her lower back, and her skin is like ivory keys on the piano. The most notable feature she has is her blood red eyes, making her appear as the albino.
Jeane is very fragile looking, so much so one would think a single touch would hurt her, but this is also part of the illusion that surrounds her. Jeane is far stronger then her petite figure may show, seeing that she is capable of carrying her Iron Maiden of a zanpakuto with ease. It weighing nearly a ton, while she herself only weighs about 98 lbs, such an amazing feat to say the least. Her dress hides the hollow hole that resides between her rather small bust. The Mask fragments are also hidden inside the dress, aligning her collarbone with small studs.
Her dress that hides her hollow features so well is just as elegant as she is. A nearly all white dress that a maiden would wear, over which a black vest. The sleeves blossom over her hands, barely showing off her fingers. The bottom of the dress blooms over her feet, covering her shiny black shoes, and extend outward in a three foot circumference.
Though she appears as a sweet girl, Jeane is far from that. She is merciless with those that she deems a threat or a nuisance. She finds the simplest joy in torturing her victims to no end or watching others torment others, though she prefers her own touch. A straight sadist, Jeane will gladly poke and prude at her victims just to hear the screams before she sleeps. One could say it's her hobby to find someone to torment for the day and it doesn’t even have to be physical torment at that.
Other then her Sadistic personality disorder, Jeane hates to get blood on her dress. I know, blood spills will happen in the act of torment, but she hates it still. She blames her victim for ruining her dress and will extend the torment further instead of ending their pathetic life then and there. This clean clothes obsession will result in her anger, but it would be more of a spoil child throwing a fit rather then what others might do. This fit last for a good minute and she'll leave to get a new dress, if she can, before she continues with anything else.
However, don't let the sadistic clean freak persona over power other aspects of her personality. Jeane can be the sweet girl that she appears to be, when she wants something. She be pleasant, charming, and the best 'young' lady to be around. Jeane will act the part of a lady of grace with ease and will act graceful around those of authority. For the others, she'll gladly step on them to get ahead or make attempts at a friendship or two. She finds that female friends would be the best and any males would be used to clean the floor she walks on. If her new friends get in the way, she will get rid of them to move forward rather then be hindered by them.
Jeane has a taste for the finer things and will gladly go get them if none are available. She has refine taste when it comes to tea, preferring the best jasmine tea made over some cheap knock off. Tea is probably the one thing that will calm her if a bitch fit occurs. Jeane enjoys a lovely tea cookie with her tea and will promptly expect it at least four times a day.
Jeane’s history begins like any other Arrancar, when her personality takes over while in the Gillian stage of the Menos Grande. She awoke with no memory of her past life as a human, nor as a hollow. Sometimes she tries but all that comes is pain, horrible pain, and she during moments like that she decided remembering the past was just a waste of time. She moved on from her group, finding them useless other then having them for a snack. She found that she was hungry all the time, no matter how much she ate she was always hungry, and that was irritating. Having to find suitable victims was annoying, but she needed to eat.
It was when she encountered a small group of Hollows, that she got an idea. Why hunt herself, when she can get others to do it for her. So she decided to use them for her own gain, this way she was able to explore her ever changing body without having to waste time hunting. Each meal brought to her made her stronger, faster, and she found she enjoyed the screams of her meals.
She didn’t tolerate failure, each time one of her underlings failed to bring her food, she ate them instead. It was to show her dominance over her little gang and that also gave her joy. However, the meals they brought her couldn’t satisfy her anymore, she became more complex meaning she needed more complex foods. So, she ended her gang’s pathetic lives and sought new prey.
With her evolution into an Adjuchas, she found herself capable of finding her own prey, but like last time didn’t care for the hunt. She needed underlings again, stronger ones that would hunt for her so she can gain knowledge of her new body and power. So her search began, finding it more difficult this time around seeing that anyone strong enough was looking for number one, themselves. That displeased Jeane so much, not getting what she wants is something that was unforgivable. This occurrence happened more often then she wanted, having to fight these selfish beings annoyed her, they should be doing what she tells them to do. Time passed, several years in fact before Jeane found some that would do as she said and for the time being she was good.
Her new underlings called her the iron maiden due to the shape her mask took and the pleasure she got from tormenting her meals. She could careless what they called her, as long as the meals kept coming, and she had time to train her new powers. She demanded time to herself, punishing anyone who dared questioned or disturbed her. Even on that fateful day when her activates became noticed by the powers of Las Noches, she still didn’t want to be disturbed, and punished her underling in front of the messenger sent to collect her.
She allowed the Arrancar messenger speak, even if he was stronger then her. The prospect of more power intrigued her, if she had better control over her powers maybe she could get to boss even more people around. Jeane agreed to this process of Shinigamifaction, the name was to be desired, but she followed the Arrancar male to the kingdom know as Las Noches. It was an amazing building, large, and filled her with wonder. Jeane had always thought the place was just a rumor, but now that she was at its doors, she was speechless.
As she entered to halls, several other Hollows were there to undergo the process to become Arrancar. She was not impressed by the bunch, although there was this one that caught her eye. A wolf like Hollow sat in chains by the wall, muzzled, and shear hatred in his night sky eyes. He intrigued her, made her wonder out of all the Hollows here, why was he chained up? Curiosity was getting the best of Jeane, but before she could wonder over to the wolf, the man of the hour came.
The man was clad in white, his brown hair combed back, and he had a charming face as he spoke to them. Behind him was a another man clad in white, having short silver grey hair, and a wicked smile plastered on his face as the other man spoke. He called himself Aizen and he promised power for the select few that were gathered before him. All he asked of them was loyalty, to which some did not want to give, and attacked the Shinigami. It was a sight to see, barely lifting a finger to stop such a pathetic display that Jeane wanted this power he promised.
She had to wait for her chance to undergo the process, which gave her time to inquire who that wolf hollow was and why he was chained. She couldn’t approach him directly, seeing that he was placed in another room away from the rest.
Jeane couldn’t tell the truths from the lies, but a common theme was that he refused to take the Shinigamifaction, but was captured to undergo it anyways. Before she could ask why he refused, it was her turn to become an Arrancar. She was wrapped in the bandages, placed in the cube, and the process began. What may have been a few minutes, seemed like hours or days to Jeane. She could feel her body changing, becoming something that felt familiar but at the same time different. After it was done, the bandages broke and crumbled revealing her new form. She had to pick a name, something that no ones asked in years.
”My name, is Jeane Báthory.” The first thing that came to mind, it felt natural, right, and she liked it.
Time passed leaving Jeane bored and for once without any underlings to boss around. She was left with a number, for which se did not like. It made her one of the masses and not above them. Unlike the Espada, who’s numbers meant their strength, hers represented her ‘birth’ as an Arrancar. ”This will not do, why am I part of the masses? I’m far more impressive then these specks.” Her common complaint, which caused those ‘specks’ to take notice. They loathed her, they talked behind her back, and some decided to take matters in their own hands.
It was on this day, that she meant someone that would allow her to form a plan. It started off as a normal day, she walked under the sunlit dome that Lord Aizen had made. However, this time someone blocked her way to her favorite spot. A tall, pig nosed Arrancar smiled at her as he kept getting in her way. Although she protested and complained, he would not stop getting in her way. She was in the midst of threatening him, when his fat hand grabbed her mouth.
Muffled, Jeane tried to fight back, but several booms of Sonido came from around her. Three other Arrancar came to protect the pig-nose, grabbing her iron Maiden, and holding her arms behind her back. How dare they even think about touching me? One of many thoughts that came in her head as she ignored the laughing of her assailants.
They went on about her attitude toward them, how they were going to teach her how to behave, and that it will be one she’ll never forget. First came the punch to her gut, something that will never be forgotten as it was the flame that lit the fuss. It was almost too fast to see as Jeane clutched her stomach from the pain, and she saw the foot coming for her face. In an instant, the back of someone was in front of her, blocking the kick, and saving Jeane’s angelic face.
As her savior stood, he held the pig faced man’s ankle, squeezing it to the point of breaking. The scream was a joy to Jeane’s ears as the punishment began on her assailants. Who was this silver haired man and how can I get him to do my bidding? She smiled as she fixed herself up, sitting on the ground, and enjoying the sweet music. His reiastu felt familiar, the chain around his neck looked familiar, and even his eyes, they looked familiar as well.
After the last man fell, her ‘hero’ turned his head to look Jeane in the her red eyes. Before she could ask his name, he vanished in a sonic boom, and greatly disappointed her. The gears in her head began to turn as she grabbed her iron maiden and forcing the unconscious pig-nose Arrancar into it. She blew up the others with her Cero, but the pig-nose had to suffer. While she twisted the dials, her mind began to plot and scheme. It came to her that the mysterious savior was in fact the chained wolf hollow from the day she was ‘born’. It was also realized that he must be someone of great power to take on these four, even if they were just Numeros and that made her want him for hers alone.
It didn’t take mush to find him, he hid in a hand made cave within the dome. As she entered, a voice echoed from inside to leave to which she ignored. Slowly she walked the dark cave like tunnel, getting closer to the end. There he is, sitting in the midst of a candle lit room, old food laid around him as well as a container for water.
Curiosity got to her, but also a sense of dread as she didn’t enter any further into the room. ”Why are you eating this human garbage? You should be eating finer things, I can provide that for you.” She spoke with her normally charming voice, as if to bring this man to her side with promises of sweets.
He sat there, ignoring her to a point. This didn’t sit well with her, getting annoyed but refusing to show it. “Surely you do know how to speak, or are you more of the guard dog?” This time she tried to get him to respond with sarcasm, which again did nothing for him. She started to make her way to him, crossing an invisible line that got his attention.
Right in her face, he grabbed her by the back of her dress, and bringing the petite Jeane to his face. ”Leave, now.” Strong words that caused her to tremble. Jeane left as fast as she could, wanting this man more then ever.
It didn’t take long for Jeane to come up with a plan, but what was to get him under her control sent things into motion that she had no control over. It started off fine, convincing several Numeros to attack him, but what she didn’t expect was them to go against her plan. They panicked when the first few fell quickly, they released, and kept going at him. Jeane couldn’t stop this even if she wanted to, but in order to save him for herself, Jeane acted quickly. Hitting him from behind with the strongest Cero she could, the blast leaving a large scar in the back of his head, and opened a Gargantua to send him somewhere safe, somewhere she would go to collect him after he healed, the Human World.
Days passed as Jeane waited for the best time to go after her prize, but where she thought he would have just destroyed all the humans, she found a different man. He was living among them as if he were part of them, this was sickening. Did her attack do something to him to make him a human lover? This is not what I wanted. Displeased, Jeane came up with a way that would hopefully bring her back the Arrancar she wanted, the underling she dissevered.
She waited for the best time to strike, watching carefully of his habits, and found the best time. It was on his patrols that she had the hollows attack that peaceful village and as she watched the humans scream in pain, she couldn’t help but smile. The fires, the blood, they were Jeane’s opera and she enjoyed it. But her joy would have to wait, as she left a single clue to who might have done this to the village and entered the black void back home. For now Jeane would train for her the day that her prize would come to her, if she was not stronger then her dog then it might bite her, and that she cannot have.
- Swordsmanship- Advance
- Cero - Advance
- Sonído - beginner
- Hand to Hand - Intermediate
- Speed - Intermediate
- Power - Advance
- Stamina - Intermediate
- Intelligence -Advance
- Immense Strength
doncella abrazo (maiden's embrace)
- Description of Attack - Using her Zanpakuto, Jeane enters the Iron Maiden to defend against attacks. The maiden acts as a protective shield from any attack angle, making it an almost perfect defense. She remains motionless while inside her Iron maiden, taking the attacks like a turtle hiding in it's shell. While inside, the maiden glows with a crimson aura, signaling the amount of time she's been in the maiden. The longer she's in there, the smaller the aura shrinks, until it disappears, and opens up.
- Type - Defensive
- Range - Self
- Limitation - As mentioned above, Jeane has a time limit while inside the maiden. In one day, Jeane can use this ability for no more then one hour and no longer. Once the hour is up, she won't be able to use doncella abrazo again until it recharges for at least twenty four hours. She can enter and exit on her own, eating away at the time until it cannot be used again. While inside, she cannot launch a counter attack, and she loses sight of her opponent making it easy for them to come up with a counter strategy.
Also mentioned above, she is motionless while inside the iron maiden. This means that she can't avoid any type of juggling attack or exit while being attack. Another factor of her maiden's aura is that it takes attacks, eating away the time even further. the stronger the tier the more time gets eat away. Here's the Tier system for you to get a picture of what I'm talking about: Two Tiers above = 15% of remaining time, One tier above = 10% of reaming time, Equal Tier = 5%, any tier below = 2.5%.
sangre y hierro (blood and iron)
- Description of Attack - Taking her iron maiden and placing it in front of her, Jeane takes aim. She pumps her reisatu into the maiden causing a crimson aura to emit and the eyes of the maiden to glow. After a few moments of this, the maiden opens up its doors and fires red spikes at her opponent. The spikes are made from reiastu, moving at incredible speed. The spikes are six inches long, thin, and number in the hundreds. Actually it fires about 99 spikes, but who's counting?
- Type - Offensive
- Range - Mid/Long (10-15yards)
- Limitation - This attack works best when she can use someone to distract long enough for her to charge it. It uses about 15% of her overall reiastu, taking about a minute to charge, and the spikes move straight. Speed is based on overall reiastu available, meaning the weaker she is the slower the spikes.
Damage wise, each individual spike deals minor damage but combined with all of them they deal major damage. Tier damage is based off collective attack and not individual spikes. Two above = light to no damage, One tier = light damage, Equal Tier = Minor to average, Tier's below = major to average. Damage done would be if spikes were shot at you, piercing or scraping the skin.
- Description of Attack - Although petite in size, Jeane is far stronger then one would think. Jeane is able to lift nearly twenty times her own weight, evidence of which is her carrying her heavy iron maiden of a zanpakuto. For comedic effects, Jeane will often throw a heavy slap on anyone who offends her resulting in a swollen cheek.
- Type - brute
- Range - self
- Limitation - What can I say, she can't arm wrestle Yammy or would want to. She is limited by the amount she can carry and how much she can push herself with her strength. She can lift nearly 20 times her own weight, so weighing 98lbs she can lift 1960lbs. Seeing that it is a passive, always active ability she doesn't have to worry about time limits or reiastu draining, however she is limited by her overall energy. This means that the weaker she is, the weaker her slaps.
Name: Doncella de hierro
Translation - Maiden of Iron
Call Out Phrase: Abrazo, Doncella de hierro
Translation - Embrace, Maiden of Iron
Doncella de Hierro takes the form of a famous medieval torture device with a feminine shape. It contains numerous sharp iron spikes and nails that pierce the flesh, causing great pain. There are so many spikes inside that even someone as slender as Jeanne can still get hurt. It has a small closeable opening so that the torturer can interrogate the victim and torture or kill a person by piercing the body with sharp objects such has knives, spikes, and needles. Jeane is seen carrying Doncella de Hierro on her back like a backpack. The iron maiden is very tall from an average Iron maiden, nearly 7'6" tall and has a circumstance base of 5 feet
Uttering the release phrase, Jeane's Iron maiden comes in from behind, and encloses around her. Once inside, red liquid begins to leak out from the holes, causing a pool to form around it. Once the pool becomes a circle of crimson light, encircling the maiden, and causing it to crack and crumble. The cracks start at the bottom, working their way up gradually revealing Jeane in her new form.
First are the legs, covered in ripped black stockings barely covering her silver white skin. The dress she wore before as been replaced with a metallic dress cage, covering sheets of dark metal that make up a dress skirt. This skirt seems to be held together by rivets with red lining the inside.
As the iron maiden crumbles, her mid section becomes visible, showing the heart shaped hole. The hole as several gears in motion, like the inner workings of a clock. In fact, the gears are on the joints on her body, making her look like a metallic doll built for combat. It can be easily determined that she has grown a few inches, at least five, making her appear older.
Once the lower parts of the iron maiden had crumbled away, all that remains is the head piece covering Jeane's head. She removes the head piece, allowing her now dark silver hair to fall, still long and elegant. Her face is still sweet but with a far more serious tone. The head piece now plays an important role which will be revealed in the power section below.
The head piece from the iron maiden does not crumble, but instead undergoes a transformation as well. It begins to stretch and sharpen into an eight foot halberd meant for combat. The halberd as an axe with a lance on one end and an axe-like blade on the other that resembles an iron maiden. It is quite heavy, weighing as much as her iron maiden was sealed, but is still easily used by Jeane
lanza de la doncella de hierro (lance of the Iron Maiden)
- Description of Attack - The head piece from the iron maiden does not crumble, but instead undergoes a transformation as well. It begins to stretch and sharpen into an eight foot halberd meant for combat. The halberd as an axe with a lance on one end and an axe-like blade on the other that resembles an iron maiden. It is quite heavy, weighing as much as her iron maiden was sealed, but is still easily used by Jeane. Among the advantages, this weapon is great with crowd control, able to knock back several enemies with a single swing or two.
- Type - Halberd/Offensive
- Range - Close
- Limitation - Though Jeane is able to swing this heavy weapon with ease, it's still a slow weapon compared to swords or other smaller weapons. Due to its length, it doesn’t work as effective with extreme close combat, only able to defend without a counter attack in sight. Damage wise, this weapon can deal heavy damage on those unlucky enough to get hit. Tier damage is the following; Two above = Minor to null, One above = Average to minor, Equal Tier = Average, Tiers Below = Heavy to Average damage.
Las lágrimas de la doncella de hierro (Tears of the Iron Maiden)
- Description of Attack - From the axe end with the Maiden, the eyes begin to glow red. Energy builds in the eyes, building until ready to launch. Jeane swings her halberd in a half circle, releasing two dark red blasts at the opponent. These blasts resemble balas, being small and fast, but they pack quite a punch. Instead of exploding on impact, they pass through the opponent with a delayed reaction to damage. For a few seconds, nothing happens, but then after the last second passes large pain comes from the inside. The pain is comes from past injuries, making them recall all that pain, and giving Jeane the joy of hearing their screams.
- Type - Offensive/Projectile
- Range - Mid/Long (15-30 yrds)
- Limitation - Being hit by both blast will not double the pain effect. She cannot fire more then two at a time, no more then eight sets a day. these blasts move in a straight, can be avoidable if one moves fast enough, and deals no damage. Being a move that deals no real damage, just brings back the feelings of past injuries, it has no damage tier system. Instead, the tier system is based on the resistance of the victim from passing out. Two above = 95% chance of resisting, One above = 75% resisting, Equal = 50% chance of resisting, Tiers below = 15-25% chance of resisting.
Walking in the sun lit dome of Las Noches, a petite figure sits in a wicker chair. Legs crossed, tea cup and saucer in hand, the young lady silently sips away at her tea. Her silver hair kept away from her eyes by the white bonnet tied around her head, and her red eyes closed while she drinks. It was a pleasant setting, all except for the muffled screams near by.
”Like music to my ears.” Jeane whispered as she placed her tea cup on the saucer, and opened her eyes revealing the red color. She turned her head to the Iron maiden that was placed beside her, a crimson liquid dripped from the bottom as she looked up at the sky.
”Mercy….please mercy.” A mans voice came from inside the torture device, it was sad and pathetic as if he were crying.
Jeane arched her brow as she hear the plea for mercy, something that was in her power.
“Mercy? That’s what you want?” Jeane stood up gracefully, placing the cup and saucer on the wicker chair, and walked to her iron maiden.
”Yes, please end this now.” He dried out with his pleas, opening his eyes to see Jeane coming up to him inside the device.
Peering inside, she could see the pain in the man’s eyes as every tear fell down his cheeks, and mixed with the blood that covered the floor of the maiden. She smiled at him through the opening of the head, closing her eyes as she smiled.
“ Not until I had my fill.” With a voice of an angel, but the answer of a demon, Jeane twisted a dial causing the spikes to go further into the man, and another scream echoed inside her iron maiden. The music played on as she went back to her seat, snacking on her tea cookie, and sipped silently with her jasmine tea.
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them? Y
- Have you read through the Arrancar Application Guide? Y
- How many Characters do you currently posses?
- Canon - #4
- Original - #5
Moderator Use Only
Reviewed by: Wicked
Tier Level: High Level Strong