Arrancar - Leo Kawaii - [B-2] Jan 20, 2011 15:31:02 GMT -5
Post by ogihci on Jan 20, 2011 15:31:02 GMT -5
Name: Leo Kawaii
Actual Age: 200
Appearing Age: 6
Leo Kawaii is short and light skinned. He stands at a height of three feet. His hair is kind of short and wavy with a little hanging in front of his forehead. His hair color is blond. His eyes are that of a child's, innocent and full of hope. His eyes are also light brown in color. The build of his body is slim with above average muscularity and he weighs eighty pounds total. Leo looks to be six years old with his height and child like features. His teeth are rather white and shiny for the amount of candy he ingests. His canines are also slightly elongated to a more monkey or ape like length. This causes him to drool ever so slightly. Though this drool can grow to overflowing lengths while in the presence of candy or bananas.
His hollow fragment is a fully functioning monkey tail that is white in color. He can actually use said tail to hang upside down or as another possibly limb. The tail is approximately 2 feet in length from the tip of it to where it attaches. His hollow hole is located on his chest and tunnels all the way through to his back. There is a giant scar on his back going from the upper left down to the lower right. He got this scar from playing a prank on an arrancar stronger than himself and lets just say, he wasn't amused. Other than that he has no other visible scarring. He also has no missing limbs and everything seems to be intact.
He wears the standard arrancar outfit but with certain changes. His is dark green with a little bit of light green patterning over it. He wears a pink haori over his kimono that is pink with patterns of bright yellow sunflowers all over it. The haori's sleeves are a little big and extend just over his hands. The bottom is made up of dark green and light green material as well. He wears the standard black sash as well. Under the uniform he wears a white under shirt.
Leo Kawaii can be thought of as a very childish and sweets-loving boy who is much older than his kinder gardener appearance would indicate. He always carries around a teddy bear he named Nuigurumi (Means stuffed animal in Japanese). He used to hide his true self (with much difficulty) by being a "real man" for some time, but he found it to be boring and believed that liking cute things wasn't bad, he soon realized that there was absolutely no need for him to hide his true self. Despite his childish looks, he is deceptively physically strong and is a highly skilled martial artist preferring the use of monkey style Kung-fu. When talking he will use a child like voice as well and when talking to people he will use formalities like senpai or san. He will often use these in a respectful way to those he likes and in a mocking way for those he doesn't.
The way that he is mischievous is that he likes to play little pranks on people believing it all to be just harmless fun. He likes playing more than fighting but if he has to fight he will use his child like voice and appearance to make them feel guilty about attacking him. If hes fighting someone who is unfazed by fighting children he will then try to run away until he is either backed into a corner or until he finds someone else to fight the person attacking him and hide behind them or even latching on to them crying in an attempt to gain sympathy. If he is unsuccessful with this or is backed into a corner he will then break down and begin fighting the person using martial arts. Also while in a fight he sees the fight itself as the game he didn't get to play with his opponent and will usually fool around with them trying to irritate them for his own amusement. Usually utilizing annoyances like repeating everything they say or deliberately dodging rather than attacking the opponent.
If he is hit whether in battle or just being punished he will become dramatic about. If hit in combat even if it doesn't do any damage thanks to tier levels he will cry as if someone had brutally beaten on him. Hoping to gain sympathy from the opponent and end the fight or the sympathy of someone near by to finish the fight. Over all he will do whatever he can to get out of being in a fight. Now I'm not saying he would never fight as there are somethings that are meaningful enough for him to fight for. Like his teddy, though even then he will react in one of two ways if someone touches it without permission. He will pout and throw a temper tantrum until they give it back or he will climb on them and hit them till they give it back.
He also tends to cry to try and get what he wants or goes behind a persons back and asks another person. He is rather manipulative like that. Alternatively if no one is giving him what he wants he will throw an enormous temper tantrum. This is not to say he doesn't have other ways of manipulating people. He will often use his cuteness with puppy dog eyes or snuggling next to the person. AKA hes a no touchy persons nightmare incarnate. He also has this way of speaking baby talk as he talks. Often pronouncing "Please" as "Pwease" or "Thank you" as "Thank jou."
He is also a huge fan of games though favoring staring contests, the climbing game, and the balancing game. He is actually the self proclaimed staring contest world champion. As he is able to stare at something for three hours straight though it hurts his eyes. He is willing to try any new game no matter what even if it is just made up on the spot. Other than games there are a few more things that will get his immediate attention. Cute things, candy, and new possible friends or even old friends for that matter. He also has a love of climbing up things namely, tall people or those he deems as tall. So anyone 5 feet and above.
Being the high energy boy that he is, people can find him playing games of course but also find him running, jumping, or even dancing, weather or not its good dancing is debatable, every where he goes. He also doesn't walk like most would but instead does a monkey like leap propelling himself forward on all fours. He also can't hold still in one spot because he has to be moving in some way shape or form. Weather its shuffling back an forth or tapping his foot. This could lead him to be in trouble especially in missions that may need stealth as he can't keep quiet either or at least the room isn't allowed to get quiet. Even if the moment is awkward he will speak even if its random.
His over active imagination sometimes leads him to be scared of certain things. Like a small spider looks to him like a huge mutated one trying to eat him or a creepy person looks even creepier. If he hears a scary story he finds it hard to sleep even if there is a night light on. Oh another thing is hes afraid of the dark finding it rather creepy and foreboding. Hence he will never go into the dark by himself or without a light to help him see.
Hueco Mundo, the realm of the hollows. Quiet, only broken when the horrifying howls are heard once in a while. Battles of hollow versus hollow of all species. Eating and munching on one another, as if they were candy. Though to some...they were. Some never stood a chance in this world. Others where different and could handle themselves, tell the next stage. This was a perfect place for a hollow. Especially a small monkey like hollow.
"That little brat bit off my entire arm!" the silence was disturbed by the shriek of a hollow.
"Come on, lets get him!" another hollow said.
Now enters the hero of are story. "HAHAHAHA! Catch me if you can candy!" Said the small monkey like arrancar. The trap had worked! He had managed to lure a bunch of dimwitted hollows to his location by playing like he was weak and easy pickings. What they hadn't realized was that he was hungry for some chocolate...I mean delicious hollow souls. When they got close he wrapped his mouth around ones arm and ate it up like, well, candy! Hahaha the fools didn't see it coming. He was the master of pranks though these ones were a little dangerous.
He would do this day in and out, nomming on hollows to his hearts content. Why? Who knows? But he was hungry, ALL the time! He was good at it too. At least that's what he thought anyway. sure it was a slow process but it got the job done. He eventually would find himself in a group of hollows bent on eating each other. They consumed each other in a most gruesome manner. They looked almost like they were forming something...wait a minute...THEY WERE! After the consuming commenced the group seemed to be getting pulled together into one entity. What stood in all its glory was a gillian.
The mask that formed wasn't that of a standard gillian....it was a monkey mask. Leo had fought his way to the top but, not by power but by his intellect and cunning. He by passed those who clashed with them and even ran a few into each other in this mind. There were many voices but his stood now. Alone holding all the rest back. He liked it he was much taller than before. He could see for miles from up here but there was still something....he was still hungry but not for the common hollow. He wanted to eat more like himself. His mouth watered. He wondered what they tasted like.
He made his way to the forest of the menos. He had never been there himself but, he had retrieved the information from one of the other voices, that were in his head before crushing him. His mouth watered as he saw the large group of menos. They looked like Pez dispensers. He went to town on those unsuspecting gillian. His wit was much more attune then theirs. They fell easy enough but there was just so many. He consumed and consumed. Strangely he felt....stronger with each one eaten. It was an interesting feeling. They tasted rather delicious. Though it took some time for him to transform once again. Into an Adjuchas. Now the gillian came straight into his mouth it seemed, but he didn't gain much satisfaction from them.
After a while he heard rumors of a group of monkey like adjuchas. He went to investigate the rumors, and after a bit he saw them. They were wondrous. They had a leader, or king rather, and the first time Leo saw this adjuchas, he knew he would follow him for the rest of his life. Working under him until the day he died. The group ate well under his rule for fear of reverting back had reached there ears. They ate other adjuchas. But this wondrous paradise was not to last. Their king Kamina had left them.(Got permission from Sam) Many waited for their kings return, including Leo. Many began to lose hope, leaving the area in search of food but He continued to wait, still eating other ajuchas. Even some of the traitors who left.
Eventually Leo grew tired of waiting. He would find their king. It was his destiny to serve him, and he needed to be were he was. He traveled to the surface from the menos forest. Popping out of the sand. Up here things were as harsh as they had always been. Large deserts nothing but a moon for all to see. Even a few hollows rooming around including other adjuchas. He never starved even if he didn't always get another adjuchas he still had the smaller fries to eat. Though they weren't very feeling or taste as good as they used to, he found out. He searched the deserts for a very long time before coming across a large castle. He wondered who the king was. After all it was fully built and white.
He was intercepted by a search party of three arrancar. But he had no idea what they were at the time. They were gathering adjuchas for Aizen to fill in the space left over from the winter war. He struggled actually wounding one of them and almost killing another before they brought him down. He laid there panting. He had failed his king. Tears welled up in his eyes. Today he would die without ever learning the fate of his one and only king. "Lord Kamina I am sorry I have failed you." he sniffle. But that is when the most unlikely occurrence happened, one of the arrancars heard him.
"Kamina? The new espada?" he asked with a bewildered look on his face.
Leo found out what had happened to his king finally. But why work under someone else? He wondered for he had always seen him as his leader. Oh whatever the reason he was content with serving under him. If he went through what they called shinigamification. He accepted Aizen's terms for gaining this power. He was assigned the number 99. He would one day work under Kamina again. He just knew it. The interesting part was that he had lost his hunger for souls but found something just as good. CANDY!
Not long after Leo joined he got into trouble. Pulling pranks on other arrancar. It was fun and all, but he made the mistake of pranking the wrong arrancar. This arrancar got much angrier than the rest and actually caught Leo. Poor Leo was severely beaten and slash down his back leaving a scar. But, as luck would have it, Kamina had been walking by. He took care of the nasty arrancar. Well, he didn't kill him but beat the hell out of him instead. He also made him apologize to Leo. Leo reluctantly accepted but he did none the less. This only increase the brother like bond he saw in Kamina.
- Swordsmanship- Beginner
- Cero - Advanced
- Sonído - Advanced
- Hand to Hand - Intermediate
- Speed - Advanced
- Power - Beginner
- Stamina - Intermediate
- Intelligence - Advanced
Barril de monos - Barrel of monkeys
- Description of Attack - This ability is actually a variation of bala that he has developed. After charging up his reiastu into the palm of his hand, much like a cero, the reiastu solidifies into what can only be described as a barrel. After it does this he can pick it up and fire 20 balas from it. Though if he tries to fire them all at once the kickback will severely lower its accuracy. The bala actually look like monkey heads when fired. Alternatively he can throw it and it will explode where it lands. The explosion takes on the appearance pf a great ape before disappearing. Damage using this technique is moderate. Thus to those who are below him in tier will be damaged moderately while those of the same tier and higher will only take minor wounds or even no damage at all.
- Type - Offensive
- Range - Area of 10 square feet or the range of a bala.
- Limitation - The reiastu cost of the ability is about that of a cero, so about 10%. If used in its firing form, it has a severe kick back if all shots are used, all at once. The accuracy decreases by 50% for every 5 that are fired in succession. Though if all are fired at once, it launches him backwards due to his small stature, and he my get damaged by anything he were to fly into.
mono ve hacer - Monkey see monkey do
- Description of Attack - After witnessing an ability he can recreate it once though at a severely weakened state. He has to understand how it functions and the ability can only be kido based as he would not be able to recreate any elemental ability due to the fact he does not possess any abilities that utilize them.
- Type - Mockery/Counter
- Range - Depends
- Limitation - The abilities effectiveness is only 1/10 of the originals power. The cost of this ability is actually twice the amount the original ability would cost, thus making this a rather useless ability to some, and can be rather pricey. The main point of the ability is to mock the one who originally used it. This ability has a five post cool down time, or about 3 minutes, until he can use it again. Also he can only copy an ability once every time he uses it. So as to not give him too many options he has to copy the last attack he saw. If he fails to perform the attack, thus being attacked or distracted, it will back fire and do severe damage to him. Though it is possible that he could copy a zanpakuto ability, it has to be kido based, and he needs to know how it works. This can only happen if they describe it themselves ir if they answer we he asks them how it works. Thus, this ability could happen to not be used at all.
mono como acrobacias - Monkey like acrobatics
- Description of Attack - He is able to climb up most any surface except for ones that have no grip what so ever. Why use this when you can float you ask? Well for him to sneak up on someone from and unorthodox place like a ceiling or pillar. Thus for pranks or simply sneaking up on sweets. He also is able to back flip and move rapidly with relative ease.(Not to be mistaken with running fast.) He will often use this to attempt to avoid being hit but it can only go so far.
- Type - Defensive/Movement/Passive
- Range - Self
- Limitation - This ability does NOT let him dodge every attack, just move more reflexively in combat or in other non combat situations. He can also not do this forever seeing as he will eventually tire out. As he tires out his movements will become slower and slower.
Translation - Monkey
Call Out Phrase: Eschuchar
Translation - Play
Leo's zanpakuto is a small kukri sheathed inside of a banana peel. The sheath is yellow and smooth. In length its about 7 inches long. The hilt of the kukri actually looks like a peeled banana, and whitish, but as you get farther down you can see the blade. The blade itself is about 6 inches in length, and has a slight, inward, curve the middle. When it is sheathed his zanpakuto looks completely like a common banana. He will often carry it in his tail.
Leo, if not already peeled, peels the banana and takes a bite of the hilt. After this he yells his release phrase, "Eschuchar, Mono." Then the banana disappears and the change begins. He keeps his 3 foot tall stature. His face goes almost feral as he changes. First thing to change is his hair as it goes white from front to back and seems to shorten but really its it spreading out down his face. Covering his cheeks, neck, and some of his chest and upper back. then his skin turns a dark shade of royal blue. This occurs all up his arms, his lower back, face and ears. Three faded tattoos appear on his back each one is a different one of the three monkeys, see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. They actually appear side by side.
Then armor forms on his upper body actually replacing his kimono. This consists of a pauldron on his left shoulder which has three small blades that are almost leaf like coming off the side. Along with this three gold bands appear on both his arms and his head. A chest plate also appears and is followed by a brown leather skirt which is almost scale like and has a long red sash holding it up. He also gains a pair of white loose fitting pants and a pair of brown leather boots. His face begins to change at this time becoming more monkey like and his canines elongate. Finally the last part of his transformation appears. A staff begins forming into existence in his left hand. It forms from top to bottom. The length of the staff is about 4 feet long which is actually taller than him.
He is now in his resurreccion form.
No veo mal, no escucho mal, no hablar mal - See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
- Description of Attack - This ability is more dependent on his opponent cursing or speaking of an evil deed, they have done or are going to do. For this ability to come to its full power, these have to be said three times. Not necessarily one right after the other, but at least in the same fight. With each one a tattoo becoming bold and unleashes more of the ability. The first one gives his staff the ability to mess with a persons eyes by causing them temporarily to water constantly. Now this won't necessarily cause them to go blind but can get rather annoying. The next one actually gives them a temporary loud ringing in there ear, this could make it hard to concentrate or even cause them to not hear something important that they should of. The final one actually gives them a temporary speech impediment.
- Type - Passive
- Range - The length of his staff.
- Limitation - The ability can easily be bypassed if someone does not curse or speak of any evil deed, they did or are planning on doing. Also the effects are temporary lasting only two posts, or about 30 seconds. They can only take effect if the staff connects with the target. Thus, with each swing the tattoos actually reset. So it would be rather difficult to get the full force of the ability. The ability actually weakens the stronger someone is thus, those who are weaker take the full force of it while those of the same tier actually have the effects happen to them substantially less, about 50% less to be exact, and finally those of stronger tier take no effects from it what so ever. Every time they reset it has to build back up. If 2 of the tattoos are darkened, both effects happen, and the same if all three tattoos are highlighted. The effects don't worsen if a person is hit with the same effect twice, it just resets the time.
Hacer un mono de ti - Making a monkey out of you
- Description of Attack - Touching his opponent he can transform parts of their body monkey like, though this is mostly for comedic relief, like giving them a tail and monkey ears. The changes are aesthetic, and do not change there performance in combat, unless they allow it too. Like being obsessed over it or something. Also, the changes are temporary and will not remain there after the battle.
- Type - Mockery
- Range - Short
- Limitation - He has to have skin to body contact. Thus clothes do not count. With each use it actually costs 10% of his reiastu after all he is sometimes sprouting something out of nothing. Which means he can only use this ability ten times in combat. The changes are also temporary only lasting until after combat or for ten posts.
It was a sunny day in the world of Las Noches....then again when wasn't it? After all that permanent sun was always up and running wasn't it? No matter it didn't concern the individual running for his life. Why was he running? There were a few individuals chasing him. Why would they do that? Oh, who knew? They were always chasing him for some reason. If it wasn't for one thing it was another or another one besides that. He bit me, he played a prank on me, thats not a toy, or maybe it was-
"He stole my candy, GET HIM!" the arrancar yelled rather angrily.
Oh there it was. Now everything was out in the open now wasn't it? Was it his fault he had outsmarted the oaf of an arrancar? Surely he had earned these with his game of paddy cake paddy cake STEAL THE CANDY! Oh fine he stole but it was just so delicious looking. It was that guy who was the fool for giving him a piece and making his urge for it even stronger. He needed to find a place to hide and quick. He looked around as he ran. Good thing he was quick and nimble or these bozos would have caught him by now. AHA!
He quickly climbed up a pillar. The arrancar stopped underneath breathing heavily. HAHA! It was a complete success they were none the wiser that he was up here. Leo smiled smugly. He looked at his catch. Soon my precious, very soon you will be eaten but sadly he had to be quiet as the crunching might attract attention. His stomach gurgled angrily as it was starving for the tasty treats the bag had to offer. Leo looked back down at the group and listened in.
"Where....did.....he....go?" the owner of the stolen goods asked huffing and puffing.
Leo had probably done him a favor. If he was huffing and puffing over that, then he didn't need the candy in this back. He waited for them to leave. When they did he slid down the pillar watching the candy all the way down. Oh how he was gonna gobble them up. When he landed he took one out with a feral look on his face and ate it up quickly. Mmmmmm it was delicious the sugar sooooo inviting to his taste buds. He enjoyed it even going down his throat and into his stomach.
"Enjoying that candy of mine are we?" The owner of the candy asked with evil intent in his voice.
"Mhm, it is delicious." he said not noticing. Wait a minute....OH NO! his eyes shot wide open and looked at the arrancar. Oh dear this was not good at all.
"Take this you little snot." the arrancar raised his fist getting ready to throw a bala.
"EEK!" Leo shrieked as he sonidoed away just in time for the bala to hit the floor where he was standing. He had to make it to his safe house that was the only way.
He raced to Kamina's room. He would protect him from the mean arrancar. Dodging balas all the way there. When he made it into the doorway he took his finger stretching the skin under his eyes and stuck his tongue out. "NYAAAH!" he taunted as the door closed and he knew he had won.
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them? Y
- Have you read through the Arrancar Application Guide? Y
- How many Characters do you currently posses?
- Canon - 1
- Original - 8
Moderator Use Only
Reviewed by: Sam
Tier Level: Mid Level Average