Arrancar - Samyeru Fenrir - [A-3] Apr 8, 2012 5:27:46 GMT -5
Post by Sam on Apr 8, 2012 5:27:46 GMT -5
This is an app update to catch up with current story events, not an upgrade.[/b]
Name: Samyeru Fenrir
Actual Age: 422
Appearing Age: Early Twenties
Race: Vasto Lorde (approved before ruling)
A man of noticeable stature, Samyeru stands taller then most men of the Japanese region, six three. His one hundred and eighty pound muscular structure can be a bit intimidating with his olive-toned skin that shows off the many scars across his body, most notably the one across the bridge of his nose. However, what stands out more is his dark silver locks that shine with lighter silver when the sun hits it just right. After the battle with Jeanne, Samyeru's eyes have not recovered and most likely never recover from the deep slash. This has rendered him for the most part blind in the light and dark. The only time he can see anything is in dim candle light. To prevent himself from hurting from bright light, he wears the red scarf as a blindfold.
If ever caught without a shirt, Samyeru's hollow hole can be visibly seen where the naval normally lays. About the size of a baseball, one could probably fit their fist right through it if it were small enough. Aligning the entirety of his jaw, Samyeru's mask fragments are clearly seen. Looking like a lower jaw bone of a timber wolf that bleached by the sun, it only adds to the intimidating appearance that surrounds him.
Samyeru wears a sleeveless, skin tight black shirt that is covered by a silver white vest. The vest looks like the bullet proof kind but is much smaller that hugs his muscular frame. His arms are covered with silvery white guards that latch on the back of his arms; they cover up to the elbow and down to the wrist. He still wears his hands and feet bandaged with no apparent footwear.
His nails are much sharper in appearance, as well as his ki-nine teeth in his mouth. His pants are black and still loose; they have a small hole in the lower back area, so his tail can come through it when he shifts in his wolf form. They resemble gi pants worn by many martial artists and the bottoms have been wrapped with bandages, up to his mid shins.
In his wolf form, he looks like a large gray wolf. At best, he resembles the prehistoric ancestor of the gray wolf, the fearsome Dire Wolf. Being larger than the average gray wolf, about six feet in length, and four feet in height on all four legs. The fur that now covers his body is dark silver with light silver highlights; much like his hair. His eyes remain the same, his hole stays where it is and his mask fragments align his jaw. Though against advice from others, he continues to wear his clothes made him an even greater sight that will probably turn heads.
Samyeru was once a soul of pure rage and hate. Always hunting the strongest victims for a good fight and his next meal. He truly hated humans, so much so that he would go as far to torture his victims. But after an unforeseen event, Samyeru’s rage and hate were soon changed toward compassion and understanding. He would even go as far as to protect those who can no longer protect themselves. This unorthodox behavior has caused many to question his motives. Why would he go far to protect someone he just defeated? Unless he wished them death, Samyeru cannot bring himself to witness someone who no longer has the fight in them to be taken down. Call him honorable, call him crazy, but that's just what he'll do.
After the murder of his adoptive sister Lilith, Samyeru has gone into a quiet depression. He remains in the burnt ruins of his home and often looks up at the sky, despite not being able to see anymore. His mission to protect man kind is the only thing that drives him to continue living. He can still joke about certain things, even if it is to releive others of worring about him. Samyeru prefers his solitude more now, using it for quiet reflection to deal with the lose of another loved one.
When in a fight, Samyeru only talks when talked to or when he knows his opponent is going to die if they continue. Samyeru tries not to kill anyone unless he has to, and hates it when people try to hurt children. Samyeru loves children, and wishes to protect them above all others, for children are the future. The time he spent in the human world, his foster family had lots of children so he knows how to talk to them and lose them. So anyone even remotely resembles a child (that includes the young 10th company captain) he simply will not fight them, call this his Achilles heel.
His favorite foods consist of dry meats, steaks (medium rare), and barbaque. He dislikes the taste of fish and peas.
He started a business in getting lost objects for people, but is not the case anymore. He works as a retriever of lost 'items', the word items may imply any number of things; I.E. kids, pets, people, etc. This line of work allows him to use his enhanced Arrancar physic to do buisness with very wealthy employers. He is very selective in who he does buisness with and comes highly recommended.
It didn't take long for his status to be known, rumors travel fast and those interested in certain topics can be easily investigated. An envoy came to offer a proposal, one that many have accepted, more greater power. Samyeru refused, bowing his head to the likes of the enemy would be shameful. Upon refusal, the envoy suggestion for him to reconsider was answered by a swift removal on an arm. That was a mistake that would set in motion a series of events out of his control. Starting from the moment his lair was found, deep in the Menos Forest, Samyeru was taken aback at the surprise by the ambush. After refusing to join in the ranks of Aizen's army, it seemed that someone had other plans for him. The fight took hours, many of the invaders fell, but in the end Samyeru was captured. Bound in reiastu sealing chains, the wolf-like hollow was dragged to Las Noches against his will.
Looking around, he could see the pitiful masses flocking to gain even a once of new strength. How pathetic to bow down to the enemy just to receive power, one cannot hope to gain anything without effort. His silver eyes judging those that cannot understand that anything for free comes at a price. Even the ones that smelled of great strength already, he couldn't understand why they wanted it so badly. Was it because he had already achieved what they sought? Was he that out of place in this world he called home? Maybe if he paid more attention, he would have noticed that he had gained the attention of someone with wicked intent.
Others underwent the procedure before him, but when it was his turn, he struggled to resist. He didn't want anything to do with this man or his plans. But it was all in vain, as the Shinigamification had finished. Hate was too soft a word for how Samyeru felt at that moment. Looking at his new human like hands, feeling the new skin on his face, his entire soul felt sick and angry at the same time. He was bastardized into their image, the image of the hunters, the slayers of his kind. That man will pay for the insult that's been done to him, but he knew he didn't have the power to slay him. No, he would have to use this insult to take his revenge, but he needed to learn how to use it.
He ignored all others as he created a home under the great palace of Las Noches. A home away from home, deep in the bowels of the maze corridors. There he trained in private, perfecting his skills for the day he would get his revenge. During one such training day, he got an unexpected visitor. A fellow Arrancar, but this one was different from others. She was small, petite almost, as if the simplest touch would break her. Nevertheless, she was unwelcomend would receive the same warning as others who dared enter his secret lair.
Little did he know that she was the same girl he had 'saved' earlier that day. He had not intended on saving anyone, he just didn't like the fact that people still acted like animals when they were no longer animal like. He should have been more attentive to what he had done. Her constant talking was unwelcome, the insults to the food he ate and the metal collar he wore. But what got to him was her intrusion to his home, which was met with a quick Sonido and a grab. Lifting her from the back of her dress, Samyeru brought her to eye level to get his point across. "Leave, Now.' Not a yell, but it had force enough to cause her to run in fear.
Perhaps it was karma coming to take it's toll or maybe someone got word of his plan to assassinate their 'Savior', it didn't matter. What mattered was the fact that several Numeros again ambushed him, this time without provocation. The fight wasn't long as the first to foolishly attack he fell, out of panic they released and continued their assault. He held his own quite fine, but when a powerful blast hit him from behind rendering him unconscious. The last site before he faded to a deep slumber was that of an angelic face with red eyes.
The next thing he knew, he was in a deep coma. His mind dreamt of his time as a Hollow, is fleeing from the Shinigami to a realm outside their reach. The world of the Norsemen, where he became a legend to their fears. For humans they put up quite a fight. For the ones who could see him, the named him Fenrir, after a devilish wolf that would cause the end of the world. Whether he would do so is yet to be seen, but he enjoyed the name and claimed it for his own. But that soon ended when the realization that his hunts here no longer satisfied his hunger, Samyeru had to travel once more into Hueco Mundo, where he came across a very interesting Adjuchas.
She was small, even by their odd sizes, with full of arrogance that caused one of his greatest bonds. With an attack to devour him, the Adjuchas was swiftly dealt with, though not killed. She was far too small to eat and she earned some respect with her bravery. Even though he warned her not to follow him, the girl did so. In a small way, he enjoyed the company, but he had to leave her before something was to happen to her, mainly him killing her. So, as she rested in a safe spot, he vanished. Those were times that he was happiest, just being what he was, but even dreams came to an end as the coma broke with him coming face to face with who he thought was the enemy, Humans.
It was a bright day, location unknown to him as he touched the back of his head. Was what he experienced in his coma a dream, it didn't seem like he could remember much of what happened or where he was. The pain came over him, but what surprised him was the bandage. Straining to lift himself from the cot he laid in, more bandages were placed around his body. The sounds outside were different, almost soothing to the ears. Songbirds? I never heard such music before. But what surprised him more was the face of the woman at the sliding door. Her hair was long and black, almost raven black. She had a sweet smile, but what caught his eyes were hers. Two different colors, one of amber and the other ice blue. He almost didn't hear her ask if he was doing alright.
He was almost taken aback from her presence, that he was a loss for words. After a giggle from the watchers in the window, Samyeru answered almost stuttering a 'yeah' with a blush. He had never been in such a situation, children playing outside, a young lady taking care of his wounds, and a man who was able to remove the chains that he wore. The young lady explained that she was the daughter of the local blacksmith, that nearly everyone in the village could see him, and figured him to be a Shinigami. At a lost, he couldn't bare to tell them the truth, it confused him. Why did it matter if he wasn't a Shingami, why did he care what these people thought of him? But in truth it was her that he was afraid to scare her, but for reasons unknown at that time.
She nursed him back to health, showing him the village with the help of the local children. She explained that this village had many spiritually aware people in it, which caused for many attackers. She figured Samyeru was just a Shinigami that had beaten a hollow and sustained heavy injury in the process. While he sustained the injury from what was once a hollow, he was worried about how the people would feel if they knew what he was.
To repay the debt that these humans are owed to, he took it upon himself to protect them. Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, as his relationship with Himeko grew into something more than just friendship. Spending time with her and her father had awoken what he thought was lost to him all these years, his heart. After one year living with Himeko and her father, Samyeru decided that he was truly happy and wanted to stay there forever.
However, that happiness was not going to last as he went on his nightly patrol. He couldn't wait to get home, to talk to Himeko, to see her smile. But when he came back, tragedy struck his heart as the village was under attack by several hollows, more than the norm. He fought with all his strength, saving as much as he could, but he couldn't save them all. After the last hollow fell, Samyeru rushed to his new home, but he would arrive too late. Himeko laid under her father, slain by one of the hollows. Tears erupted from his face as he crouched over his family's bodies, but he lost it after he found the gift. A present address to him from Himeko, he couldn't bare to open it until after the burial.
He gave them a funeral under a cherry tree next to Himeko's mother, praying with sorrowful tears. Afterwards he unwrapped the gift left for him, a crimson silk scarf handmade by her hands. A note telling him of the joy he had brought to her life and her fathers. How he was like the son her father never had, how she loved the time they shared. The scarf would come to be his greatest treasure, representing a new cause he pledge then and there. To protect those who could no longer protect themselves and to find who sent him here in the first place. But the greatest pledge was to find a way to find peace to all the realms, one where he'll die trying.
As he continued his search in Heuco Mundo, Samyeru met several Arrancar, a few were Espada, others were stronger then he and one he even managed to form a crush on. But the relationships were not part of his mission as he made the worst first impressions ever, have even managed to be shot at and threatened by the Primera himself. But what surprised him the most was a tiny Arrancar girl unwelcome to be his sister.
She was annoying, always hungry, and very abusive. He couldn't believe that he would put up with her, but she felt different than the others. She was special, someone to protect no matter what. Now he lives in the human world, trying to achieve human/Arrancar relations. Teaching a human boy to harness the power that is within him. Mikhail had potential, that much Samyeru could see, so he took it upon himself to teach him how to fight. Using methods of training that may seem odd, Samyeru taught Mikhail to expect the unexpected, to channel reiastu, and even the dangers of Arrancar.
He was proud to make the first step in his journey for better relations with humans, now the next step would be the Shinigami. However, that would be quite the challenge after the Sister incident. First came Kaki, a sweet but shy vizard that lived near his mountain home. She was wary of him, but he managed to share some bread and a warm fire with her. He wished he could have been more help to her but what began as a small encounter, lead to something bigger.
What happened next was a surprise to him. Meeting a Shinigami girl named Hotaru, Samyeru had no idea that she was the sister of Kaki. She talked about killing her own sister, a thought that Samyeru couldn't get around his mind. So he tried his best to convince her of an alternate path, a path of forgiveness. She didn't take it very well, declaring him an enemy from then on. But that wasn't the end as fate had other plans. He kept a close eye on Kaki's activities from the shadows, but the one time he was away Hotaru stroke.
A fight that he missed would not be explained to him, but what was important was he saved Kaki's life. However, she told him that she wanted Hotaru to end her life, another thought that he couldn't comprehend. Then something greater happened, an Arrancar that was pulling the strings for her own entertainment. After he quickly dealt with the Shinigami Daigoro, he dealt with Samuii. Samyeru swiftly bit into her arm, leaving more than just a physical scar, but a warning. The sisters were now under his protection, like his own. In a sense, he was forming a pack of lost souls like himself.
After the sisters made up and left Samyeru to himself, several things happened. He came across another Arrancar that needed to learn a lesson. Jericho claimed to be a devil, but it wasn't until Samyeru felt the power of the Black Fire, that he thought he might be one. But that thought left as he continued to defend the humans that Jericho was frightening and putting in danger. It was a fight that left him with no choice but to use his finishing move, a Cero Sphere the likes no one as ever seen before. The blast left Samyeru in a tired state, but he left Jericho barely standing by his final words. "a strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others."
It started like any other day, just making Lilith dinner. That is until the Cero stroke his home like lightning to a copper pole. As he escaped his charred Gigai and ruined home, he looked up at the angel of death. She looked so familiar, but he couldn't place her. She laughed at what she had done, as if it were a joke. She commented on how much he's changed, not expecting him to be a house wife.
But before he could comment back, she attacked. What can he do? He can't hurt her, despite what she has done. She looked too much like a child. Samyeru blocked all her attacks, only taking damage from time to time, but it was when she released that made him start to get really hurt.
All he could do was run, but she was on his tail, literally. She shot some type of attack that didn't deal damage but it made him feel pain from all the attacks that were dealt to him earlier. He fell toward the ground like a meteor, right in front of Lilith and a human girl. Both were injured from a battle, but things were worst when Jeanne came to them. She smiled, an evil plan coming to mind as the two girls attacked her. As he laid, unable to move due to injuries, he watched as Lilith and the Human girl were both swatted away like insects and grabbed them both by the hair.
She gave him a choice, his sister Lilith or a human stranger. He couldn't make that choice, Samyeru wuld never make that choice. The only thing he had left was to take the fall himself, but Lilith took that away from both of them. With the halberd stuck in the back of Lilith, her blood hitting his face, she smiled. She whiped away the blood from his face, tears running down, and Lilith gave her brother a kiss on the forhead before Jeanne removed her weapon and slashed Samyeru across the face so he can forever remember that moment. With a obelisk down, the Shinigami forces came rushing in causeing Jeanne to leave without her prize but she did bring back a body for Aizen.
Without the chance to bury Lilith's body and too injured to deal with Shinigami, Samyeru was surprised that the human girl carried him underground to his training room to hide.
- Swordsmanship- Intermediate
- Cero - Intermediate
- Sonído - Advance - can be performed at two speeds. Moves on average when he is on two legs, and moves twice as fast when on all fours.
- Hand to Hand - Advance
- Speed - Advance
- Power - Intermediate
- Stamina - Advance
- Intelligence - Intermediate
- Cero - Silver fired from his cupped hands.
- High speed regeneration - With this high speed regeneration ability, Samyeru can heal small wounds in thirty minutes and major wounds take a few hours. If he loses a limb, it won’t grow back. Small wounds would be cuts and bruises, while major wounds would consist of deep gashes and internal bleeding.
- Advance Senses: As being in touch with his animal side, Samyeru has advance senses beyond average means. His nose is used to find people that are trying to hide their presence, they can try to hide their reiastu but they can’t hide their scent. His nose is as sensitive as it is, intoxicating smells or too much at once can cause big distractions. His ears can alert him to the slightest noise and are very sensitive to high pitched noises.
- Blindness: It should noted that despite not being abe to physically see, he can still see their reiastu. Although it is only a white blob shape in the blackness that he sees now. As for things that don't give off reiastu, he still has his advance hearing and scent to guide him along just fine.
- Description of Attack - Samyeru has the ability to condense his Cero into a small sphere, about the size of a volleyball that can be thrown at incredible speed and deadly accuracy. This ability is similar to a Bala except it does not lose any of its destructive power. On contact, the sphere will explode causing a howling like sounds. It can be used one handed, one in both hands, and in conjunction with a Sonido, but not all at once. Once in its spherical shape, the Cero is self maintaining so it doesn't draw anymore energy from Samyeru.
- Type - Offensive
- Range - Close/Long; It can be fired up to 35 yards.
- Limitation - He can use this technique twenty-four times during a fight. Each one takes fifteen seconds to form, half a minute if he does it one handed. Each sphere takes 5% of his energy to form and is self maintaining after it is formed. Damage wise is the same of a Cero for someone of his Tier.
- Description of Attack - By going on all fours, Samyeru has been able to change into a fairly large wolf. He is able to do by instinct and reflex at first, but has trained to do it at will.
- Type - Transformation
- Range -children*] Limitation - It takes 10 seconds for him to Form shift between Human and wolf form. In wolf form his clothes remain and so does his mask fragment. He gains greater speed and agility in this form, but can only use Cero as a special attack.
Nuevo anillo de luna (New Moon Ring)
- Description of Attack - Samyeru concentrates energy into his right arm, allowing it to glow with an icy purple glow. As it charges, the icy silver color turns into a near black color, which indicates the charge is finished. After the charge is done, Samyeru brings his arm up, palm out, and focuses the energy into a shape a large ring. The ring has a three foot circumference, is paper thin, and appears very solid.
The attack itself is a razor-sharp disk of energy that can slice through nearly anything, other then Zanpakutos and similar objects. As he throws the ring, Samyeru brings his arm across his chest, and throws the ring like a Frisbee. Like his Cero Sphere, once the shape has been made, it's self maintaining, drawing no more energy from Samyeru.
- Type - Energy Disc
- Range - Mid/Long (up to 20)
- Limitation - The main disadvantage of this move is the time required to charge it. Roughly taking one minute to gather the energy and shape it. Each ring takes about 10% of his reiastu, giving him the option of using ten of them, but not at once. Can only fire one at a time but not in succession. Even though it can cut through anything other than Zanpakuto and Zanpakuto like objects, it can be caught by a stronger target. Damage wise, this technique is deceptively strong for its lack of speed and accuracy. Unlike his Cero Sphere, which is both fast and accurate, Nuevo anillo de luna tends to be slow but deadly.
Damage based off the tier, the disc can deal quite a bit of damage. As it can cut, an unaware person of two or lower tiers may lose a limb or take a large gash to the location that is hit. For those of one or equal tier, the cutting force can be resisted to a point of receiving a large to medium sized slash, if they haven't tried to dodge it by the time it left his hand. For those of higher tier, such as one or more, they can easily break it, catch it with small or no wounds, or even deflect it with a simple slash. In fact, most if not all tiers should be able to deflect this disc with enough force or just avoid it altogether.
Name: Lobo Dios
Translation - Wolf God
Call Out Phrase: Aullido, Lobo Dios!
Translation - Howl, Wolf God!
Samyeru has changed is Zanpakuto into something more suitable to his fighting style and has no added effect to his current abilities. Instead of a katana, Lobo Dios is now a nunchaku that is white with a wolf engraved on each end. Each end is 9 inches in length and the chain is three inches long.
By placing his zanpakuto in front of him, a silver aura surrounds him as he utters his release. A burst of reiastu erupts around him in a swirling dome of dust and reiastu. When the cloud subsides, Samyeru stands with his true form and ready for combat.
After his Resurrección, Samyeru's hair grows longer and wilder looking spiking down to the lower part of his back. His eyes become more wolf like with a slitted pupil. His mask fragments disappear from his face only to be replaced with warrior make-up, like that of the native Americans. The war paint consists of silver covering the upper part of his face, branching out from his upper lips to his forehead. A black, thin triangle travels down the middle of his forehead with the point touching the beginning of the nose between his eyebrows. His eyebrows are painted white and the surrounding of his eyes are painted black making him look more intimidating in battle. Where the silver left off, white finishes off the rest of his face except where his chin is. Black paint comes up into two fang like markings to finish off his warrior like appearance.
His body dawns armor that resembles a wolf and is dark blue with the silver fur aligning the outsides. A helmet that resembles the top of a wolf’s head with an open face, on the forehead there is a crescent moon on it as one looks at the sky, but on its side curving down. The gauntlets have small claws on each fingertip and crescent phases on the back. The moons gradually become fuller throughout his Resurreccion, shifting between crescent to full the longer he stays in his true form.
A tail grows on the lower back, fluffy with the look of his actual tail in wolf form, but it seems to be connected to the amour. The arms are also exposed to the elbow, showing his olive toned skin, and dark silver fur aligns the edges of the torso.
Luna Llena Cero(Full moon Cero)
- Description of Attack - With one giant burst of reiastu, Samyeru can focus all of his reiastu in one giant Sphere. The creation of the sphere promotes a calm breeze away from the Samyeru, which turns into a strong continuous gale and expels colorful bands, much like those of Northern Lights aurora. The size and appearance of this sphere would take the shape of the moon at its fullest in the evening sky. The sphere grows to about a five foot circumference. Once it hit’s the target or something else, it will begin to expand twice its size engulfing the surrounding area in a large explosion.
- Type - Offensive
- Range - Mid/Long
- Limitation - Disadvantage of the attack however, is the amount of time needed to complete the attack, thus the attack is used very rarely. Taking roughly one minute to focus all that energy and if he is hit while forming the sphere, he loses focus and cannot try to make it again. To avoid this, he mainly uses this when others can distract the target long enough to form the sphere. The sphere being as big as it is, moves slowly compared to the smaller Cero spheres. This attack uses 75% of his energy, making it a one shot deal.
Luna creciente barra (Crescent moon slash)
- Description of Attack - Luna creciente barra is a projectile technique, in which the Samyeru kicks out at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp reiastu blade that can slice objects and damage a human body. He gathers energy at the tips of his feet causing a light blue aura to be seen and sends the blade at his opponent on the release of his kick. He can release one for each foot.
- Type - Offensive
- Range - Mid/Long
- Limitation - The energy cannot be released if the kick is stopped before release and can only be fired one out of every three kicks. Its strength also depends on the strength of the kick, a weak kick would produce a weak slash. After it hit’s the five yard mark, the strength will gradually fade by a half. Each slash can use between 5%-15% of his energy.
Form Shift (Resurreccion)
- Description of Attack - If Samyeru attempts a form shift while in Resurrección, his wolf form changes considerably. Instead of an average wolf, he looks more like an armored one. He is bigger by half and can move much faster in this form. This would be considered his speed form as he moves three times as fast in this form than his humanoid one. While running, he can leave three afterimages behind causing confusion as well as an attempt a counter attack. He can shift in half the time he normally could, which means he can shift wolf form for a quick dodge.
- Type - Transformation
- Range - Self
- Limitation - As for attacks, he can perform Cero by firing from his mouth and use Sonido. He can’t use this more than four times during a fight, and each time causes him to use a set amount of Reiastu; about 25%.
- Description- The moons on Samyeru's armor represent the amount of reiastu he is using in this form. They start off as crescent moons, gradually moving into full moons. When they reach the full moon phase, Samyeru is using his full potential. The moons fill with reiastu slowly throughout while he is in his Resurreccion. The time it takes for it to reach its maximum level is roughly three minutes, a minute per phase. The first would be the quarter moon, the second minute is a waxing gibbous, and the thrid would be the full moon. When it reaches full, Samyeru's eyes burn with silver reiastu and the moons on his armor glow bright, a clear indication that he is fighting at his fullest.
'Yaaawwn' Samyeru awoke with a big yawn as he struggled to open his eyes to another Hueco Mundo sun at its peak. He felt around for his after nap snack of beef jerky, he got from his last trip to the human world, to find it missing.
Panic raced through his mind "Where is it" he said aloud "I know I had one piece left." Then something glimmered on the sand and caught Samyeru's eye, a shinning lizard like hollow sitting with something in its mouth. "Is that my..." as Samyeru began to say with his finger pointing stiffly towards the creature.
The lizard was in fact crewing on Samyeru’s jerky, seemingly enjoying the small bits that are visibly left. Rage filled Samyeru's face as he frantically searched for something to throw at the small creature when suddenly, "AAAAAHHHH" a scream in the distance caught his attention.
"You win this round, lizard! But this isn't over." Samyeru said to the lizard as he was picking up his sword. Samyeru ran toward the direction of the scream, hoping that whoever is there may need help and could probably reward him with some food .
A rock formation soon came into Samyeru's point of view. He realized the scream was close and knows he could see the source from the tall rocks. As he jumps to the closest rock, slowly lifting his head to peer over and see the source he feels his basic instincts take over.
As he peered, he could not believe his eyes. "What the..." he muttered softly. In his line of sight, he spied a small child being chased by three of the ugliest hollows he has ever seen. One was large, worm like, and could very well swallow the other two in one bite. The other two were much smaller, one looking like a frog bred with a tiki creature and the other like some kind of lion ant man wearing a diaper. The child is wearing a hooded green cloak and was barely staying ahead of its pursuers. Samyeru leapt from behind his vantage point, ready to intervene when they stopped,
"That was fun, eternal tag always leaves me bweathless" the small child proclaimed as Samyeru slipped and fell to the bottom of the rock he was just on. A game? Samyeru thought to himself, 'I nearly stopped children from playing a game'.
"HAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Samyeru started laughing aloud thinking of how he could of overreacted and hurt children playing.
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them? Y
- Have you read through the Arrancar Application Guide? Y
- How many Characters do you currently posses?
- Canon - #7
- Original - #12
Moderator Use Only
Reviewed by: Wicked
Tier Level: HLS
Upgrade: Not an Upgrade