Vizard - Ningai Yamauchi - [S-2] Jun 3, 2012 9:42:26 GMT -5
Post by Sam on Jun 3, 2012 9:42:26 GMT -5
Name: Ningai Yamauchi
Actual Age: 468
Appearing Age: Late Twenties
Despite his outward appearance not being the most intimidating, apart of the intensity of his gaze, Ningai lacks any facial expressions to show such things as emotions. Nothing seems to cause a reaction from him other, as his face remains placid in the most embarrassing situations. Though Ningai's face remains expressionless, his dark grey eyes hold his true feelings if one can see the differences. At most they reveal a gentle, understanding soul yearning for the contact of another person, but while angry they become darker and burn with a frightening intensity.
Being a young looking man for his actual age, Ningai has long onyx hair with bangs that frame his face and the rest which he keeps in a thin ponytail, which reached into his lower back. Recently, he had made a custom Haori that has a high collar that obscures his ponytail. The collar reaches slightly above where the cervical vertebra is located or ear level. Other than the fact that it looks as if it were a size or two too big, it retains the division number on the back and has it is buttoned at the center and rest his right arm there, rather than the sleeve. On top his head he wears a Takuhatsugasa, which he has become accustom to making. When worn on his head, the rim covering his upper face but often lets it rest on his back.
Underneath his oversized Haori, Ningai wears the assigned uniform given to all Shinigami. His has a light skin complexion has no visible scars or blemishes, but that is only on the parts one cane see. On various parts of his body Ningai has a collection of battle wounds from small cuts to long scars. These are often from opponents trying strike him without knowing his exact body size. His lean muscular physique allows him to wear his uniform and oversized haori to keep his opponent guessing. Thanks to his constant practicing of zanjustu with both hands, he can maintain his physique, and is known for his Iaido.
Ningai is very observant, and is always focused on his assignments. He pays much attention to detail, allowing him to notice if something is not as it appears or should be. This strong awareness seems to span beyond the trials of duty, as he will notice when people are upset or hiding something. Ningai has always been mysterious, and had acted as though he was hiding his true self.
His mysterious persona is increased by his lack of talking. He can talk, its just he will not. He is only seen talking to his superiors and opponents by introducing himself. He possesses incredible self-control of his emotions. He constantly displayed an emotionless personality. He only shows surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then, he does not lose his composure.
He does not possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements he made about his abilities, even complimenting his opponents at times on their abilities. Ningai also posses an equally impressive intelligence, and is shown to be very wise. He was exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as he was rarely surprised or caught off guard. He also displayed great intuition, as he is almost never deceived and even then almost instantly realized the truth. Ningai always treats all his fellow Shinigami members to this same, more respectful personality, although the other members rarely returned his courtesy.
After meeting with Hinata for the first time, Ningai could not believe he would have ended as the responsible person in charge of her. Her rudeness, brash actions to get him to become someone like her was beyond his understanding. Though he did not lose focus because this meeting, Ningai has grown to respect where she has come from. Hinata has, in essence, become the closest thing to a friend he has had in a very long time. This has allowed him to lower his guard around her to the point of showing signs of 'life' by making the slightest of emotional faces. A smirk here and there, slightly raising his voice, and even attempting small talk.
Ningai was born in Soul Society to a long forgotten clan. He was abandoned at an early age of one, left to die in the woods. Then that very night, a group of foxes then found Ningai. The mother fox carried Ningai to an old house in the Outskirts of Soul Society where she cared for him for several years. When Ningai reached the age of five, a Shinigami found him. She was kind hearted and took Ningai to a house for proper living. Ningai was left in the care of an old couple, who raised several children in Soul Society.
They gave him clothes, food, and an education, in hopes he will tell them his name. He chose the name 'Ningai' because the other children would alienate him and treat him as an outcast. He never forgot about his adoptive family and would always go to the old house to see his 'mother'. When he was with his 'family' he would hear a voice in his head trying to tell him something, but he could never make out what it was saying.
When he became a teenager, the Shinigami who 'rescued' him from the wilderness came back to see his progress. Ningai was excreting a large amount of spirit energy and the voice was getting louder, clearer, he could almost make out what she was saying. He was then taken to the Shinigami Academy, where he was taught new things. He was still an outcast to his fellow classmates. He learned to ignore the insults and concentrated in his studies. After a couple years he finally received his Zanpakuto, sentō kitsune no ōjo , though it was smaller then his classmate, he still proved to be strong. As he progressed through the academy, he found he had an affinity for kido. He learned the incantations, correct uses, and how to cast at new speeds.
During the field-testing exam, he was paired with one group of classmates, who especially did not like him. As the test progressed, they abandoned him to several test hollows. He did not mind being by himself and took out the test Hollows with ease, but when a real Hollows appeared things turned from good to worst. They attacked several of his fellow students and took them out with such ferocity they did not have a chance. They surrounded Ningai and approached their prey. Ningai knew this could not be part of the test, these were real Hollows and he was in real danger. He managed to take out a few but they kept coming.
His classmates were in danger and did not have the power to save them. As he struggled to keep his classmates alive, the voice came back. It told Ninagi to say it, say the command to release her power. Looking at his sword, he knew what to do. As he said the release command, Sento kitsune no ōjo transformed into a beautiful staff, with entrancing designs on its tip. As he attacked the Hollows, ghostly blue flames engulfed them and they were cleansed. With his classmates saved and the Hollows gone, Ningai graduated from the academy with high marks, fifth in his class. Even with their rescue and with him graduating, his classmates still treated him as an outcast.
During his time with the Thirteen Court Guard, he practiced his Shiki with his Zanpakuto, Sento kitsune no ōjo and learned new ways to harness her power. He would do his missions and paperwork given to him. He treated everyone with respect though none would ever show it back. Due to the controversy around Ningai, he is constantly transferred to a different squad almost every time he gets comfortable. .
His favorite place will always be the abandoned house where he first grew up at and would visit on his free time. This is where Kitsune would manifest to him and insisted he learn his Bankai, after he brushed her, of course. Ningai is near the end of his Bankai training, which consists of Ningai fighting hundreds of fire foxes to find Kitsune. He would train with her on his free time and when the sun would set, he would return to his quarters to rest for the next day of assignments.
One day Ningai achieved bankai something weird started to happen to him. He blacked out and awoke to a child laughing. When he opened his eyes he was in his Inner World where he met Iagnin, his inner hollow. Iagnin challenged Ninagi to a game of tag for control of Ningai's body. During this game Iagnin revealed some of Ningai's family history, how he was born a vizard but because of his family not understanding they left him to die. The only reason he hadn't surfaced tell now is because Ningai needed to know bankai to play with him. After forty-nine minutes Ningai had won the game of tag, where Iagnin said he looks forward to playing again.
After many hours of research, Ningai has found his family name, Yamauchi. His family was once a lesser noble family, until they started to die out. Under strange conditions, the family men started to become ill, and pass away at an early age. They went through hardships to find a suitable heir, for the family. After so many tries they thought they had one, he didn’t have any of the early signs of the illness.
That was Ningai, but after his first birthday he showed signs of the illness but seemed to carry it rather than suffer from it. The family elders debated what to do with the child, but before they could decide, Ningai’s mother took him in the woods to spare him from his fate. Her hopes was that someone would come to find him, but she didn’t expect the foxes to do it. He took his mother’s name to honor her and what she tried to do for him. He figured that the ‘illness’ was his hollowfication and that he discovered that his entire family died to hide this secret from the rest of the Soul Society.
After learning his families fate, Ningai soon started to see himself as more than an outcast. Taking on missions with a new sense of self, Ningai found more the he bargain for on a certain day. It was just a regular patrol where he just happened to stop to stare out over the town. It was then a rude, blue eyed woman started to yell up at him. His choice of ignoring her was not a wise one as it would lead to an event in his life Ningai had not foreseen.
It turned out that she was like him, a Vizard, but unlike Ningai she decided to run from the problem. However, it seemed that fate played a role in both their lives as her jeers turned to an all out fight. Though Ningai had the upper hand toward the end, she left him standing there and he let her leave. As a loyal member, he reported this encounter, but persuaded them to allow him to speak with her.
During their second meeting, he chose not to fight. She on the other hand chose to blast him with her wind shikai and cause him a lot of pain. It was after this that he had trained harder than he had ever trained before. Months past and during so he managed to receive the chance to take the captain's test. IT was hard, but was promoted to Captain status, giving him the necessary power to do what he had planned. He met Hinata once more, she was in shock at his current status. She could not do anything against him and in the end, was captured.
After a few months, during which he was trying his best to find a way to save Hinata from herself, that he got word of an incident in the maggot's nest. It seems that being away from her zanpakuto and being alone with her thoughts, the Hollow inside fought for control. He would not allow her to lose and decided to handle this personally. When he arrived, she was in the midst of her transformation. Making a decision, he tossed the creature the zanpakuto for which he would battle it.
It was his hope that having the zanpakuto would allow Hinata to come forth and fight. It worked and Ningai left her to think about whom she is and what she needed to do. Then the day came where Ningai had arranged a meeting with Unohana-Soutaicho. There he explained what needed to be done with Hinata and his opinion of her. He took it on himself to be personally responsible of her and such would begin to train her on the basics she has missed out from her absence.
Some time had past where Ningai would spend more time around Hinata. He took her to a festival when she was feeling 'homesick' from being away from the Human world. He allowed her to decorate his office, as she describes his taste boring. At a party, to which Hinata had left several notes about, he met a friend of her's. Being the worst possible first impression on the girl's part, being drunk tends to do that, Ningai had fun.
It started off as a mission to help a city infested with Hollows, but it turned into something far worst. Ningai had been assigned to go to Naruki City and brought Hinata with him. He did not think he would need anyone else for something like this. Almost instantly Hinata pointed out the cause of the high hollow activity, an Arrancar that Ningai had fought before. The battle started but when Hinata was about to get stabbed with a needle of some kind, he stepped in to stop it.
Unbeknownst to him, he had gotten injected with the unknown liquid inside the syringe. As if Iagnin was on a rage enhancement of some kind, taking over and chaining Ningai deep inside his own soul. Iagnin's influence started to change Ningai into a full blown hollow, a creature out for terror. Iagnin was not even himself, the steroid had made him full of rage, and had started to attack everything in sight. If it weren't for Komamura coming in to put a stop to the incident, Ningai would have died that day.
- Swordsmanship- Advance
- Kidō- Advance
- Hohō - Intermediate
- Hand to Hand - Intermediate
- Speed - Intermediate
- Power - Advance
- Stamina - Intermediate
- Intelligence - Advance
Name: Sentō kitsune no ōjo
Translation - princess of battle foxes
Due to further practice of zanjutsu and further increase in reiastu, Ningai had changed the shape of his zanpakuto from a daito to a nodachi. The length of the blade is thin and long, where the tip ends at one hundred twenty two centimeters. The blade has a smooth, clean shine on it when drawn. The handle, being a tad longer than a normal katana being twelve inches in length. The hilt remains the same, with a circle that has a nine-tailed fox with flames at the end of each of its tails. The scabbard and the hilt have golden diamonds aligning them with golden tips on the butt of the hilt and scabbard. A two inch tassel hangs from his hilt made from golden fabric. It is worn on either side due to his ambidexterity, though he favors his right.
Name: Sento kitsune no ojo ‘Kitsune’
Sentō kitsune no ōjo "Kitsune” for short, has two forms. Her first form, a more humanoid version of her second, has changed due to Ningai's soul gradually opening up. No longer wearing the attire that would give him a rise, Kitsune as gone for a more traditional look. A red kimono is worn loosely around her shoulder to still reveal the upper part of her bosom, but only wears on sleeve. Her left arm rest where the obi is tied, revealing more of her bust but keeping the more intimate sections hidden by bandaged wraps. In her left hand, she holds a kiseru that is always lit and emits a ghostly smoke.
Her golden hair is loose, covering her the sides of her head and parts of her shoulders. In the back, it reaches her lower back where her nine flicking tails rest. Kitsune's hair spikes around where tall ears pop out the top of her head, each with a tip of red. She has tomoe-shaped eyebrows, and extremely prominent canines and thighs as well as a prominent ass Her feet are revealed when she walks, showing her bare feet. Her eye sockets are slightly slitted and sharp with animal like pupils. The color being purple.
Her nose is small, slightly pointed, and close to her face. She has whisker like markings on each of her cheeks. From a distance it looks like three on each cheek, but on closer inspection it's actually three sets of two that is really close together.
In her second form, she resembles a lovely fox, with several red tribal tattoos on her golden fur. She is a little larger then an average fox, and has nine tails. She usually appears to Ningai in this form and naps in this form as well. She carries her kiseru in her mouth while in this form.
She in overprotective of Ningai, and tries her best to get him to open up to people. She is very mischievous and is easily angered. She will insist that Ningai brush her before he will receive any kind of training form her.
Over time, her attitude toward has changed into a more controlled being. She rather just lay around and watch fun happen than participate. She will, at times act like a prankster, but her pranks have become clever. Kitsune is suave with her words and can be very perceptive of others, more so than Ningai. Respectful toward others, she would listen before she decides to act on her instinct to fight. That is unless insulted to the point of anger.
Relationship to Master
She tends to be like a mischievous older sister. She pushes Ningai to interact with other people, mostly girls. She wants him to have bonds with people, rather then put up walls. Ningai tends to listen to her since she is filled with wisdom, though she is more of a prankster. She often advises him during a fight and even has been keeping Iagnin in check during serious moments.
With the most respect she can have for him, Kitsune has limited the amount of mischief she normally plays on him. She had only done all those pranks in the first place because she thought it would get Ningai to open up. Knowing how he really is, Kitsune's greatest fear would to lose him in any kind of fashion.
Is a vast grassy field, with several Fox statues sticking up from the ground. Each statue has a ghostly blue colored flame at the fox’s feet. The sky is always dark, with clouds covering the sky. At the very end of the two rows of statues, an old Shinto shrine sits with a throne inside it. The doors open once Ningai gets close enough, revealing Kitsune lounging on her throne, and often napping.
A child like version of Ningai, Iagnin is literally have Ningai's size. His white eyes blend nicely with the black sclera normally seen with hollows. Wearing a smaller version of Ningai's uniform, though more adorable compared to the vizard, Iagnin appears like a negative picture of what Ningai had looked like as a kid. The only other difference between the two is that Iagnin is always smiling, unless upset.
Iagnin is basically Ningai's inner child and inner hollow at the same time. Iagnin loves playing games, candy, talking and shiny objects. When Iagnin doesn't get his way, he will throw a tantrum, until he gets his way or finds something that distracts him. Being easily distracted, it isn't hard. Instead of fighting for control of Ningai's body, Iagnin challenged Ningai to a game of tag lasting nearly 49 minutes and 52 seconds. Iagnin loves planning pranks with Kitsune as they have a lot in common.
Relationship to Master
Iagnin enjoys spending time with Ningai and Kitsune. He has been alone for so long, he tries his best to get has much face time with Ningai. He didn’t even try to fight for control with Ningai. Ningai entertains Iagnin once in a while, and has even used Iagnin’s catch phrase when summoning his mask. However, he does find his constant pestering and pranks annoying, and tries not to give in to Iagnin’s tantrums.
During the events in where Ningai's shinigami powers were surpressed, Iagnin was separated from him for what seemed like days. A great depression fell over the small hollow and tried to laugh through his tears. He couldn't even get a response from Kitsune, who normally tries to keep Iagnin company. When he could no longer laugh and only cry, it was his sorrow that led Ningai to him. For the first time he could ever remember, Ningai embraced the small hollow in a hug that he hoped would last forever. It was the first sign for him that Ningai didn't see him as a burden or a parasite, but as someone he cares about.
Mask Appearance and Summoning
Ningai’s mask is fox like in appearance, with golden tribal designs all around it. The forehead design is quite big, taken up most of the mask and the bridge of the nose. Its eyes are slanted with a golden outline, it has four whiskers on each cheek, and is the nose is protrudes slightly. The ears are slightly longer then his first mask, by an inch. So now they are four inches, rather then three.
When donning his mask, Ningai places his free hand over his head, then grabs the air above him, and pulls the mask over. His ponytail tip changes white, making it look like a fox tail. His eyes become white and his sclera become black. Mask Time Limit: 210 seconds
- Description of Attack - Basically an energy blast, it consists of firing a blast of concentrated spirit energy at the target. While usually it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard are capable of firing Cero from their hands, fingers and other parts of their bodies. Ningai has a ghostly purple color fired from his chest.
- Limitation - Can’t fire more then four while donning his mask.
- Description of Attack -While wearing the mask, Ningai's Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in both strength and speed. The explanation for this is that since Hollows boost their natural abilities by obtaining spirit power around them, either by absorbing it in its ambient form or devouring it directly from another living being, Ningai attains power from two separate sources: that from himself (drawn using his Shinigami powers), and that from his immediate environment (drawn with the help of his Hollow powers), allowing him to draw power from both sides.
- Limitation - only gets this boost while wearing his mask. His kido spells aren’t affected by this boost.
Call Out Phrase: Flicker in the night, Sentō kitsune no ōjo!
Translation - Flicker in the night, Princess of battle foxes!
It takes the form of a Shakujou Staff, a traditional staff still used by monks, pilgrims, and practitioners of Shugendou. It is 5'5" in length, silver in appearance with the head having a nine tailed fox in a circle, each tail being a ring. When he releases it, he holds his sword blade pointing down. It erupts in blue ghostly fire, extending past the hilt and blade tell the silhouette of his staff is visible. Capable of entering Shikai without the release phrase.
Kitsune Rei (Fox Spirits)
- Description of Attack - By hitting his staff on the ground or air if floating, Ningai causes slight cracks in the ground or air if he is floating in the sky. From the cracks, six fox shaped fires come forth, and shoot at the enemy. The fire foxes move toward their target from different angles. When they move, they run like their real foxes, and blow up in a fire explosion one they are hit.
- Type - offensive/fire
- Range - mid/long
- Limitation - Can only make six at a time, and must wait for all six to explode before he can create another set. He can fire up to twenty four a day. They move a tad faster then real foxes and can’t change direction once their path has been selected. Damage done is based off a tier system. Lower tiers by two will have difficulty dodging these foxes as a group and receive full damage from each fox that hits. Tiers one lower or equal can dodge with more ease than lower ones and receive half the damage normally done from each fox that hits. Tiers of one or higher can dodge multiple foxes or all of them and can resist damage to the point of only clothes being burn.
Kitsune hi Muchi (Fox Fire Wisps)
- Description of Attack - By swinging his staff in a semi circle motion, Ningai can create a set of ghostly blue wisps that orbit around Ningai. The flames are then shot at his opponent causing slight damage if connecting. Each fire ball causes a small explosion once it hits something, erupting in a burst of fire. Each blast causes two degree burns once it explodes on contact. They stay around Ningai tell he sees fit to fire them with a wave of his hand. Ningai is now capable of controlling these wisps with just a thought but can control them better with his hand guiding them.
- Type - offensive/fire
- Range - close/long
- Limitation - Can only make twelve at one time and can’t make a new set until the others launch away from Ningai. They move slower the further away from Ningai they get, making them easily avoided. He can fire fifty a day. Damage wise reflects on tier. Those of lower tier by two have difficulty dodging and receive full fire based damage for each wisp that hits. Tiers of one lower or equal have a relative ease dodging single wisp, but more becomes a challenge. They can resist full damage from the flames and receive half damage. Tiers one or higher can dodge multiple wisps with ease and can resist the damage or receive none at all.
Kitsune hi no Torappu (Fox fire Trap)
- Description of Attack - By spinning the staff fast in a clockwise direction above his head, Ningai forms a blue fire circle that can be thrown at the enemy. It moves fast and if the target gets ensnared they are trapped in a spinning pit of fire, causing little damage for four minutes. With each passing minute, the vortex becomes weaker until the fourth when it disappears.
- Type - Trap/fire
- Range - Mid/long
- Limitation -Due to the energy required Ninagi most take time to prepare the attack, it takes roughly twenty seconds to prepare fully it. If Ningai is hit during the process of formation, it cancels the attack altogether. He usually reserves this attack to capture a selected target and only when he is with others to distract the target. The move uses a fair amount of reiastu, so Ningai is limited to five a day. Damage inside the vortex is slightly different then his above attacks. Seeing that this is mainly to capture the target, it does little to no damage to anyone inside. Someone of equal to higher tiers can escape the vortex by focusing their reiastu to burst through.
Name: Tatakai no kyu-bi no kitsune no magami
Translation - nine tailed fox goddess of battle
Ningai's staff becomes golden and he gains an appearance much like Kitsune in her human form. When beginning Bankai, Ningai is engulfed in his fire during the transformation and causing some fear in weak willed viewers. The fire erupts from the ground, spiraling around him, and taking the shape of a fox head. Inside the fire, his silhouette takes reveals nine whipping tails behind him. Once he emerges from the flames, he has nine golden tails coming off his back, and each one as the tip of ghostly blue fire on it. Each tail is about five feet in length. His fire power is increased as well as how much he can produce.
Kitsune hi no o Kasu (Fox fire tail Wisp)
- Description of Attack - The blue flames on Ningai’s tails become brighter, and ghostly faces appear on them. The faces then become small fireballs, which Ningai launches at his opponents to attack them in an explosion of energy. Each one causes third degree burns on contact after the explosion. The flames remain on the surface of the attacked subject for one minute or tell someone extinguishes them. When they are fired from the tails, Ningai has some control over the direction they take, for up to the first three yards, after which they continue the path they were left on.
- Type - offensive/fire
- Range - mid/long
- Limitation -Can only make a new set once all nine fire balls are fired. He can only do this move three time a day and after the three set the fire tips on the tails disappear. Damaged based of tier, those of lower tiers by two have difficulty dealing with multiple wisp at once, but can deal with single ones. They have a hard time resisting the heat of the wisp and can receive third degree burns where ever the wisp hits them. Those of equal tiers and those of one higher or lower have easier time dealing with multiple wisp and can easily avoiding single ones. The damage received by the wisps are resisted better, reducing damage to second or first degree burns. Those of higher tiers can deal with all wisp with little ease and at most get a scorched uniform.
Kitsune no Megami no o (Tails of the Fox Goddess)
- Description of Attack - The wisps on Ningai’s tails begin to burn brighter, then the tails start to catch on fire. The tails are now able to be used in the battle to block attacks or inflict damage. The tails, once used loses its fire and returns to its original state. The fire adds two feet to the tails, giving them additional reach in battle.
- Type - Defensive/Offensive
- Range - Close/Mid
- Limitations - It lasts for four minutes or until Ningai cancels it, and can be used three times during a fight. He can only make a new set of fire whips after the last tail is used. Each time he uses it, the power is reduced 1/3 of its original strength and three tails are unable to be used. Damaged based of tier, those of lower tiers by two have difficulty dealing with multiple tails at once, but can deal with single ones. They have a hard time resisting the heat of the tails and can receive third degree burns where ever the tails touch. Those of equal tiers and those of one higher or lower have easier time dealing with multiple tails and can easily avoiding single ones. The damage received by the tails are resisted better, reducing damage to second or first degree burns. Those of higher tiers can deal with all tails with little ease and at most get a scorched uniform.
Kitsune sakkaku (Fox Illusion)With Mask
- Description of Attack - By using the increased heat his bankai gives off, Ningai can bend the light around him to render himself 'visibly' unseen. This uses the phenomenon seen in mirages, by only wearing his mask. This phenomenon is mainly caused because of the opponent's brain is using its resources solely to process vision, which in turn prevents them from responding to an imminent strike. The attack used afterwards almost seems that Ningai is moving at an increased speed, but is just an illusion within the illusion.
- Type - Illusion
- Range - Self
- Limitation - This ability only works while wearing his mask. Although it renders his body invisible to the naked eye, his reiastu can still be sensed. He can still be heard when he moves. While actually using the heat, he drains more of his overall reiastu by using 2% per ten seconds. He must remove this heat cloak to attack, leaving himself open for counter. Once someone figures out these parameters in this ability, they can easily come up with a counter strategy.
Ōkina honō ga (Great Flame)With Mask
- Description of Attack - Ningai's ultimate attack utilizing both his mask and bankai. By first creating a spiral of flames centered on his location before amassing it at a focal point. This focal point being the tip of his staff. After about thirty seconds or so, this gigantic dark purple fireball is hovering over him resembling the sun. This sphere has roughly a 15 foot radius as it blazes above Ningai. Once the sphere is formed, he then hurls it at surprising speed toward his opponent. On contact, this sphere would explode in an eruption of fire, engulfing the target.
- Type - Fire Based
- Range - Mid to Long/10-20yards
- Limitation - Due to the time it takes to unleash this attack, Ningai requires someone to distract the target long enough for him to properly charge the sphere. Ningai is limited to one of these fire balls a day, as it drains nearly seventy percent of his overall reiastu. Hitting Ningai with an attack great enough can render this attack useless and will be canceled leaving Ningai with only a fraction of his reiastu. This attack moves roughly a third of the speed that someone of Ningai's level can travel.
Damage based off tier, those of lower tiers by two will have difficulty stopping this attack from forming. They cannot deflect the attack and will have difficulty blocking it. Their best bet would to avoid this all together if Ningai deems them a threat large enough to see this attack. Those of Equal or higher tier by one can block the attack but will find it difficult to hold it for too long. They can easily avoid it or hit Ningai with an attack strong enough to render it useless. Those of higher tiers can easily render this attack useless, block it, or ever deflect it. They can dodge it with ease even at the last second. Anyone stroke by this sphere is engulfed in an inferno of fire, but only those of equal or greater tiers can avoid significant damage with only charred clothes as a result from this attack. Those of lower tiers will receive heavy burns, charred skin, and quite possibly death (but that is only with permission from the opposing player).
Bankai power limitation
- Description - In his Bankai state, Ningai’s tails represent how long he can maintain his bankai. Much like Hitsugaya‘s Bankai was, the flames on Ningai’s tails fade after a certain amount of time. As time passes, roughly every two minutes, a flame will fade off his tail. This gives Ningai about eighteen minutes to stay in Bankai.
This will take place inside Ningai's Inner World, after achieving his bankai.
While in his secret spot Ningai, was fighting the last of the Kitsune's foxes. "Congrats Ningai, you just learned your Bankai." Kitsune's praises where met on deaf ears as Ningai started to black out. "Ningai? What’s wrong? Nin..."
Giggle What where am I? Giggle What was that? Giggle. Who's there?
"Hi, I'm Iagnin. Wanna play?"
Ningai looked up to see he had appeared in his inner world. Looking around he saw a small child that looked almost like himself. 'Iagnin. That's my name backwards, isn't?' Ningai stared at Iagnin who was giggling at Ningai.
"Play? Why would I want to play? Who are you really?" Ningai had many questions as he stood up.
"I already told you I'm Iagnin and I'm you. We are going to play a game, but if you need something to play for, how about we play for control. “Iagnin said as he imitated Ningai's stance.
"Control of what?" Ningai asked, looking slightly confused.
"Of the body. If you catch me, not only will you keep control of the body, but you also get to use my power when you don my mask.” Iagnin said as he bounced around all excited and full of energy.
"A mask? You mean a hollow mask like a Vizard. I'm a vizard." Ningai was rarely confused or surprised, but he was experiencing both at the same time.
"Yep. You where born this way and I was lonely until you achieved bankai. So let's play and I'll even tell you some stuff about your family." Iagnin ran over to Ningai and slapped Ningai on his head,
"TAG, YOUR IT!” Iagnin was off with incredible speed.
Ningai was too distracted when Iagnin said he tells him about his family, but before he could ask he received a slap on his head and the game of tag be gone. 'I've got no choice. I've got to play and win.' Ningai was off, determine to know his past.
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them? Y
- Have you read through the Vizard Application Guide? Y
- How many Characters do you currently posses?
Canon - #7
Original - #13
Moderator Use Only
Reviewed by: Wicked
Tier Level: Master Level Average