Arrancar - Helena - [B-2] Dec 28, 2012 12:26:28 GMT -5
Post by Ina on Dec 28, 2012 12:26:28 GMT -5
Name: Helena (Heh-layna) Inabayama
Actual Age: 200
Appearing Age: 20
Breathtakingly beautiful, tainted by her lost beliefs. Her hair is styled in the form of numerous strawberry blond curls. Even curled up her hair is still rather long, reaching down to her butt. Her cold, beautiful face is pasty much like the rest off her body due to her skin complexion. Her eyes, through all of her aspirations dying, also appear like she is dead inside. They are a desolate black, appearing to be an abyss of darkness.
Her stature stands at a total height of five feet, and two inches. She weighs one hundred and twenty pounds, with a slender tone to her. Not quite super model, but not having any noticeable muscle on her. Her usual attire is the simple, and standard, white Arrancar hakama. She has no alterations to it. Her lips are full and usually coated with a dark, maroon lipstick.
Helena is a tortured soul if ever there was one. She truly wanted nothing more than to progress past her meager hollow life without killing another person. That was how she felt at the beginning, but that was before her hollow instincts kicked in. She couldn't help it, she simply had to devour souls and her fellow hollow. It was the only way that she could slip past that barbaric state and move on to civility. Or at least that's what she had wanted at first.
Now her morals are gone with the wind. All she cared about was getting to her next meal, so that she would be able to sustain her life. She doesn't care about anyone, or anything. Nothing is as important as her becoming an Arrancar, and her getting a meal. And anyone who gets in her way is nothing but an ant that must be crushed. Being an evolved hollow, she still mostly feels the same but less on the hunger aspect. The crushing any and all enemies remains the same.
She is highly aggressive and easily enraged. Something so much as looking at her the "wrong way" will warrant her immediate and ruthless attack. She's not one for making friends, and hates Shinigami with a burning passion. She feels as if it's their fault that she became the monster she is, that she now has to fight for her life because of them. In that respect she is obsessed with revenge. And the first thing that she plans to do now that she is an Arrancar is to rip the skull off of a Shinigami.
When she's calm, though, she's quite a happy person. She won't be caught smiling or happy, but she will reflect on the humans. She has no quarrels with them, and even feels sorry for them. She can be seen at a coffee shop enjoying a nice cup'o'joe before walking around. She's not a walking destruction ball, she does have a soft side. The problem is that she's not willing to let anyone see it, if they do then they must die. Her biggest thing with humans is her curiosity, she finds them interesting to watch and see.
Most of her human life was a blur to her, as she didn't get to live for much of it. When Helena was born, her mother died. Her parent was the only one taking care of her, and he did the best that he could. He was stuck feeling like she was nothing but a burden and so he treated her as such. So she desperately stayed away from home as much as possible, simply because she didn't want to make him sad.
She met a boy who was nice to her, he made her feel special. They began going on dates, and began that lovely period of romance. Within three months they were a couple, and she even began living with him. It was, to her, the most amazing time of her life. To be young and in love, to have such adoration bestowed upon her.
"I love you," she whispered to him, as his lips softly touched hers.
He smiled and took her hand into his, "And I you, my beloved Queen" he grinned, and kissed her hand.
She giggled as usual, and they spend the rest of their night all lovey dovey. For the next year the relationship went on, and it became a dominant part of her life. That was until the day he dumped her and then told her that he had cheated on her with an engaged woman. He insulted her, and left her in tears. Distraught, she ran home in a torrential downpour that seemed to have started as he delivered the news.
She didn't make it far, just to a cliff. Jumping off, the pain was intense but lasted only a brief second. Everything went black, and it felt like the black was drowning her. Before long she was a soul, who lingered with her body. Her sorrow wouldn't allow her to cross over, instead choosing to stick around the mans house. She wallowed in her despair for years, until her chain finally corroded away fully. She barely even noticed the transformation due to her weeping.
It was around this time that she began changing her ways. She initially fled to Hueco Mundo and decided that she would stay there forever. But her hollow instincts were too much for her, she desired soul. She conceded that she would only allow herself one soul, fat chance. She had one, and then that last sliver of humanity vanished. She devoured many souls before being attacked by Shinigami. One of them clipped her leg, before she ripped his arm off. Fleeing to Hueco Mundo, she sought more and more power.
It was during this time that she evolved one stage farther into a Menos Grande. Thanks to some miracle, she had actually gained control of the union of hollows. Armed with new power, and hunger, she attacked the Human World more often and more violently. But she still didn't have enough, and she would devour weaker hollows and souls until she finally reached a new plane of power; Adjuchas.
Regaining her cat like form, she spent her days perched in Hueco Mundo like a sullen hawk. She kept her eye out for pray, and within seconds she had a new meal. Her conscious was dead with her humanity, and nothing else mattered besides eating. However, one day she got into a fight with another Adjuchas, and she had killed him. Devouring the meat, it wasn't long before she was summoned by Aizen into the army.
It gave her something to do, and a way to exact revenge on those who had tried to hunt her down when she wasn't powerful. She didn't mind being ruled by a Shinigami, because he had betrayed them. Lying in wait in Las Noches preoccupies most of her time.
- Swordsmanship- Beginner
- Cero - Intermediate
- Sonído - Advanced
- Hand to Hand - Advanced
- Speed - Advanced
- Power - Intermediate
- Stamina - Beginner
- Intelligence - Intermediate
Meow - Yeah, lame I know.
- Description of Attack - Emitting a loud meow will warrant a bala sphere to form in front of her mouth. The sphere will then split into three small cats in front of her. They will then fly in any direction that she vocally commands them to. Because they are split, they retain the speed of a bala but not the power. Each is 1/3 the total power of a regular bala.
- Type - Reiatsu/Offensive
- Range - Bala
- Limitation - Their weakness is in their numbers. A bala has half the speed of a cero, which can hurt but only in succession. Dividing that power into three is even worse, but the cats aren't really used for damage. Since she can command each to go a different direction, they are very useful distractions. Though they can only fly in linear paths.
Cute Note: The hiss as they fly.
Name: Ocelote Voraz
Translation - Ravenous Ocelot
Call Out Phrase: Lisiar
Translation - Maim
Takes the form of an elegant spear that she carries in a sling on her back horizontally. The spear is around two feet long, and less than a foot wide. At the butt of the spear is a green tassle. The staff part of the spear is rather simple being brown and made out of mahogany. The blade itself was shaped like diamond and is a gleaming silver. The blade is four inches long with black rune type markings on it.
Invoking her zanpakutos true power, will emit a loud cat cry. Enveloped in a smoke cloud, the immediate change would be her skin. Over her skin will place a layer of orange fur with several black spots. She will gain six, five inch whiskers with three on each side of her face. Her eyes will change to the typical cat like eyes with slit pupils. Her ears will sprout up to about three inches high. Her paws will have white fur and house her retractable claws. Her forelegs have five claws while her hind legs have four claws. Each claw is as durable as her zanpakuto, and are four inches long. Her tail is two feet long, and ends with the same shape as her spearhead. She also gains razor sharp teeth in this state.
- Description of Attack - Sacrificing power for speed, she will use her claws to inscribe the runes into her tail, and then a spiral to her butt. For the next three minutes, her speed will be doubled. Almost like hyper speed combat, except her Sonido won't leave behind after images. Her strikes will be considerably weak, but she can attack quicker and in bigger quantities.
- Type - Reiatsu/Supplementary
- Range - Self
- Limitation - To start off, she can only use this technique once per release because she can't simply redraw the runes. Once they are there they stay until she reseals her zanpakuto. Secondly, etching the runes takes precision and a few empty seconds to do. During that time she is extremely vulnerable to any attacks an opponent may throw at her. Lastly, this technique uses up just about 25% of her total reiatsu.
- Description of Attack - When she releases she gets cat eyes, which are significantly different from normal human eyes. They have tapetum lucidum, which reflects any light that passes through the retina back into her eyes. At night her vision is augmented to extraordinary degrees, able to see like a human with 20x20 vision does during the day. In addition, she is able to see reiatsu more clearly, like a sensor.
- Type - Passive
- Range - Self/Normal eye range
- Limitation - Helena cannot see through objects. If there is a tree in the way, she will have to move around the tree to see what's past it. During the day, she is a walking target if she releases due to her eyesight. Her eyes will be sensitive and she will see like a human does at night; everything will be hard to differentiate. Also; she cannot see colors as well as she could without releasing so she'd have to rely on the reiatsu sensing part of her eyes. On that note, there are several restrictions of the technique. Her reiatsu sensing eyes cannot see reiatsu for farther than 6 yards. They can't tell the difference between clones/copies, and they become jammed in areas of high reiatsu concentration. If someone is able to cloak themselves, her eyes will not give the slightest hint at their reiatsu and so she will have to rely on her eyesight.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock
The clock was slowly driving her mad as she sat in the human world inside of a coffee shop. She sipped her coffee slowly, savoring the taste that overwhelmed her. She closed her eyes, and then opened them after she swallowed the hot beverage. Looking down at the newspaper, she sighed. Helena honestly pitied the humans, they were so petty that it was almost laughable.
Almost, because, come on now when did she smile? She cracked her neck, and then flipped through the paper. People shot in a drive by, pedophile arrested for child pornography, people complaining about taxes. She put the paper down and tried to think about her former life. It never worked, but it was something that made her curious.
Futile efforts though, and she slammed her fist into the table. Leaving a huge dent in it, she got up and walked out slowly. Using her sonido she became perched on the top of someones house. Stretching, she watched a human family through a window. They made her curious in numerous ways, but she had no idea why.
"Oh humans, what strange creatures. They always do surprise me, but..." she noted, staring at the window intensely.
They were just sitting there watching tv, and the activity grew boring for her. Lithely jumping from house to house, she saw a shinigami on patrol. She narrowed her eyes in rage, there was the skull she had been looking for!
"Die Shinigami, you worthless..." the rest of her words were made up of incoherent shrieking.
Taking out her zanpakuto she rushed to the man, and pierced his head with her spear. She stood there, blinking in disbelief.
She released a bloodthirsty laugh, as his blood got all over her. At the apex of the kill, however, she awoke in Hueco Mundo. She looked around, desperate, hoping with all of her soul that she really had killed the man. Unfortunately for her, there was no evidence that it truly had happened.
"Just my luck!" she screamed, and jumped to her feet.
She created a sour face and then twitched her hands. A Garganta ripped open, sounding like a zipper. She stepped in and then snapped her fingers, closing it. Now, she was angry. If there were any Shinigami in Karakura Town, they'd better watch themselves. Helena Inabayama was collecting heads, and she wasn't going home empty handed.
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them? Y
- Have you read through the Arrancar Application Guide? Y
- How many Characters do you currently posses?
- Canon - 0
- Original - 1
Moderator Use Only
Upgrade: N/A or Number