With the Captains suffering casualties and heavy injuries on their side, all hope seemed to be lost... until Shinji Hirako appeared, along with the rest of the former Shinigami. Though the aid of the Vizards certainly helped to draw the battle in their favor, it seemed Aizen's power alone proved too much for them.
Interestingly enough, I didn't see this till now... Well, here goes nothing!
5) Sajin Komamura. I mean come on, he is the only giant wolf guy in all of bleach! And he isn't even a hollow or arrancar! Win.
4) Kisuke Urahara/ Isshin Kurosaki. These two are bad asses, look at 'em! Isshin can simple flick at you and send you flying while Urahara knows whats what! This is a tie.
3) Gin Ichimaru. Creepy, yes. Snake in the grass? Yes. Can he kick ass? Yes. What does this say? It says that Ichimaru is pretty awesome, and he can hit you from a ways away.
2) Mayuri Kurotsuchi. This guy is a freak, weirdo, and above all, the creep of creeps! On the other hand, it is hilarious to see how people react to this, so this is a win.
1) And now, the winner of Immy's top 5 is... A tie!! Byakuya Kuchiki and Ulquiorra Cifer. These two cold bastards are tons of fun to watch/read along with their own respective badassery! They have so much awesomeness they need not be described further!
And coming in dead last... Ichigo Kurosaki! I hate that guy, he is always winning and getting the good shit. Why him?! Cuz he is the main character... >.> Forget that! Fuck him and the garganta he rode in on! Lol, this is simply my opinion.