Arrancar - Arja - [S-1] Jul 18, 2010 18:15:37 GMT -5
Post by Arja on Jul 18, 2010 18:15:37 GMT -5
Name: Arja Usuzumiiro
Actual Age: 269
Appearing Age: 27
Rank: Former Primera Fraccion. Former Tres Espada
Arja is of above average height, standing at 5’6” and has a well toned body. Her long purple hair falls below her waist and is often parted from the left. The Arrancar’s blue eyes have a reptilian appearance to them. Arja is often seen wearing a gold choker around her neck that has a large ruby in the center.
The remains of her Hollow mask are horns on either side of her head. Each horn curves toward her chin. Her Hollow hole is located in the center of her abdomen. Arja prefers tight fitting clothing that show off her assets. A low off-the-shoulder top covers her chest and arms. She also wears standard white pants and black boots that are common amongst other Arrancar.
Arja is convinced that she was “born” in the wrong place. Being a fun-loving party girl, it was hard to find any real enjoyment in Hueco Mudo. Somehow, however, she manages. Her tongue often gets her in trouble for being sharp and other unmentionable reasons. She possesses a dry sense of humour and generally calls things as she sees them.
Usuzumiiro is a huge flirt and is very fond of both sexes. She can be very dominant and controlling but usually is laidback and lets things happen as they will. When duty calls, Arja is focused and won't put up with foolishness.
While she is unable to remember her life before that in Hueco Mundo, Arja will never forget waking in the vast sands of the desert. The dragon-like Adjuchas, her desire to become a Vasto Lordes stemmed from the extreme boredom place held. Though she had started off in a small form in comparison to many of the larger Hollows that filled the wold, she managed to survive to grow both in strength and size.
As luck would have it, she was chosen by Aizen to evolve with the help of Hōgyoku. Despite how the vast majority of Arrancar feel about the man, Arja would be eternally grateful to him for transforming and granting her the power she needed to work towards her goal. As she continued to train and develop her abilities, Arja had become one of the Primera's Fraccion. While under the Aspect of Destruction's leadership, she had learned a great deal when it came to fighting.
After the battle of Aizen's defeat and the defection of many Arrancar and Espada, Arja jumped at the chance to do the same. While she certainly wasn't invited, she continued her role as Fraccion even in Karakura. The woman found the change from Las Noches to be like a breath of fresh air, even if she was surrounded by those she was supposed to hate. During this time she had learned to live with a gigai and had even been recruited as a model for the Vizard, Rydia Amagumi.
Despite the momentary thrill of all that the real world had to offer, Arja had found herself drawn back to Hueco Mundo. In an attempt to please the former Primera, she returned to Las Noches as the Tres Espada thanks to the help of an artificial Hōgyoku that had temporarily boosted her powers. All had gone smoothly, or so she had thought, until the Segunda had sniffed her out as a spy. Returning to Karakura in a beaten and bloodied state had been humbling and resulted in the Arrancar falling into a slight depression.
Eventually Grimmjow had returned to Las Noches himself and regained his rank as Primera; again, Arja followed. Finally snapping out of her self-absorbed state, she realized that it would be more beneficial for all if she took up one of the empty Espada spots herself; this time under her own power.
- Swordsmanship - Advanced
- Cero - Advanced
- Sonído - Intermediate
- Hand to Hand - Intermediate
- Speed - Advanced
- Power - Intermediate
- Stamina - Intermediate
- Intelligence - Advanced
- Increased Spiritual Pressure
Gran Rey Cero
- Description of Attack - Gran Rey Cero is performed when the Arrancar draws blood from the Cero firing appendage with their Zanpakutō and mixing their blood with their original Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power, size, speed, and force, as well as a change of color (blue rather than red). This Cero is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, and is capable of disturbing the fabric of space. When fired, it spins like a razor upon release and compress and decompress, due to the sheer speed and raw power. Unlike most Ceros that mainly take the shape of a sphere created by user and released in a huge blast wave, the Gran Rey Cero, when fired, keeps its sphere form, even after being fired in a huge blast wave.
- Type - Energy based
- Range - Approximately 1.5-2 times the range of a regular Cero
- Limitation - In order to use this ability, Arja must cut her hand with her Zanpakutō . As it uses a large amount of reiatsu, it can only be used 2-3 times before she is drained. The damage from the attack varies depending on the tier of the opponent; lower tiers would sustain more damage than someone of the same level. More powerful tiers wouldn't be affected as much.
Decreto de la Reina (Queen's Decree)
- Description of Attack - A sonic roar that allows Arja can create shockwaves strong enough to throw her opponents of balance or back several feet. She emits the roar from her mouth by first taking in a deep breath and releasing it in on swift motion. She can move herself around to follow the opponent to inflict as much damage as possible.
- Type - Soundwave
- Range - With Arja standing in the middle, the ability radiates 180 degrees for a 4 yard range
- Limitation - Due to the nature of the attack, she needs to use her mouth in order to fire the roar. She needs to be able to take in a breath to use the roar.
Heladas Complemento (Frost Snap)
- Description of Attack - With the snap of her fingers, the temperature gradually drops. Air is thinned, and frost begins to form on inanimate and even animate objects who are caught in its two yard radius (again, Arja stands at center) in a sphereic fashion. The entire process from initialization to full use of the ability ranges between 3-5 minutes, depending on the amount of reiatsu she has. Anyone caught within the two yard range become frozen in place.
- Type - Entrapment
- Range - 2 yards
- Limitation - The difference in tiers would determine the length in time they would be kept frozen in place; if at all. Three tiers below normally have a full minute or longer. The difference of that is determined by the difference in exact levels. Two tiers and one tier below, the length of time is drastically dropped. There is a two minute rate for the absolute highest difference in powers within this range. While, simply one tier below her current will hold them for roughly a minute or so, give or take a few seconds depending on unknown probability. Those of equal tier level are at a coin flip (dependent upon OOC planning of bouts), it could either or in this case; it could encase his opponent, or the opponent may break free with ease, or only find partial parts of his body frozen; arm, leg, or even half his body.
Name: Dragón Reina
Translation - Dragon Queen
Call Out Phrase: Respire hondo, Dragón Reina
Translation - Breathe deep, Dragon Queen
In its unreleased state, Dragón Reina has a standard katana look. The hilt is white and black with a bronze guard while the sheath is black with bronze detail. The base of the hilt sports a bronze dragon design.
After her release, Arja’s form changes in various ways. Her feet and hands become clawed while large black wings sprout from her back. Her mask partially restores and bone spikes rise from her arms. A long, spiked tail also develops while her body is partially covered with dragon-like scales.
Aliento de Escarcha (Frost Breath)
- Description of Attack - A blast of icy flame from her mouth that can hit anyone in front of the Arrancar within seven yards freezing anything caught in its path. Any unsuspecting individuals who happen to be within 2 yards on either side are at risk of being hit as well to a lesser extent. The attack is most effective when there’s only a single target.
- Type - Energy based
- Range - 7 yards
- Limitation - As this attack consumes a good deal of Arja’s reiatsu, she’s limited to firing 2-3 in a row. As with all abilities, the effects on an opponent depend on their tier. Lower levels would risk frost bite while higher levels would find it an annoyance.
- Description of Attack - The Arrancar's main attack, this is a nasty physical attack that results when Arja uses the claws on her hands to swipe at a target that’s within arm’s reach.
- Type - Physical
- Range - Only effects those within her reach
- Limitation - The closer the individual is, the more damage they can sustain (based on tier) as Arja's claws can reach more flesh
Cola empieza (Tail Swipe)
- Description of Attack - Arja can attack anyone behind her with her tail within two yards. While it is a much weaker attack than Hienda, it is capable of knocking the target sideways.
- Type - Physical
- Range - 2 yards
- Limitation - How hard an opponent is hit depends on their tier and the whether Arja can get a full swing of the tail. If the area is enclosed, she is unable to make full use of this ability.
Tapping her finger against her cheek, Arja couldn’t help but to yawn. It’d been a long, long time since she had come across anything worthy of calling entertainment. She had to admit that she found it mildly amusing to see the Primera become infuriated at her when she called him her pet name of ‘Grimmy.’ She had little doubt that if she continued to call him that with the obligatory high pitched squeal when he walked into the same room, he’d kill her in her sleep. Some things were just worth the risk.
Arja lay stretched out on the ledge of the balcony off of the Primera quarters. Perhaps it wasn’t the best idea that she could’ve had considering the quantity of adult beverages she consumed. No matter! She was still sober enough for her sonido to prove moderately effective. That, of course, was provided she remembered which way was up and didn’t end up hitting the ground even faster. Lifting the bottle to her mouth, her lips formed a pout when they discovered there wasn’t anything left. “Meh!” she sighed and tossed the bottle over the edge.
“ARJA!” The all-too-familiar roar came from the doorway. Grimmjow must’ve discovered she stole the last bottle of sake from his stash. She was truly in for it now.
Closing her eyes, she tried to think of being somewhere else. ‘There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home’ She thought to herself. Opening her eyes, the Arrancar jumped slightly. It was amazing how fast the man could move when he wanted to. “Yessir?” she slurred slightly and tried not to sound ‘too’ drunk.
The Primera narrowed his eyes at her for a moment. Arja grinned sheepishly as she still hadn’t gotten up from her comfortable spot on the ledge. Shaking his head, Grimmjow turned and started back towards the door. “Get ready. We’re heading to the real world.”
“Yessir!” Arja practically leapt for joy. Entertainment at last!
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them? Y
- Have you read through the Arrancar Application Guide? Y
- How many Characters do you currently posses?
- Canon - 0
- Original - 2
Moderator Use Only
Reviewed by: Shinigami Kyra
Tier Level: Master Level, Weak
Upgrade: First Upgrade
Original app - bleach200.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=acceptedoriginalarrancar&action=display&thread=9422