Shinigami - Bianca Raie - [B-2] Feb 27, 2012 17:19:18 GMT -5
Post by byagane319 on Feb 27, 2012 17:19:18 GMT -5
Name: Bianca Raie, usually just called Bi or "damn it"
Actual Age: 180
Appearing Age: 18
Bianca stands about 5'8" and has a pear shaped body. Her hips are wide while her chest is not very impressive, not that she cares. Bianca has a short bob cut hair style to allow her lovely black hair to occasionally fall into her eyes. Luckily it's black considering how many explosions she causes. Her eyes are a bright green color. Her skin is a cocoa brown though it usually has burn marks somewhere on it as well has black powder smudges.
Bianca always has something up her sleeve, literally. Her uniform, which is modified to look more like a lab coat, has many pockets that occasionally clank as she moves. She has tools sticking out of her belt along with her weapon, which means she occasionally brandishes a mean screwdriver at her enemy. Bianca is never without a cigarette, even when working.
Bianca is one quirky girl. While she is very intelligent she doesn't show a great deal of common sense. This makes her a bit awkward when in social situations where there isn't any fighting going on. To match her intelligence is her creative streak. She believes anything is possible, if you think it can be created then try! This makes her quite supportive when others get frustrated with their work or in a fight. She encourages them to keep trying, that a solution can be found and the results achieved! She is forever an optimist, always thinking positive.
The one thing Bianca can't stand is people insulting her Zanpakutô, or for that matter making fun of her for it. She is very defensive of the old man and will lash out at those who speak against him. She believes he is a very intelligent spirit with much to teach her, even if he doesn't always want to teach her things. She claims he is a great inspiration and that others should follow in his example. Bianca loves the human world, finding it an endless source of inspiration and amusement. She's always willing to go with any group when they go on a mission there, if nothing else to pick up an new idea for her bombs.
Bianca was born to a large family and was the only girl. She has seven brothers, three older and four younger. They all lived in the 12th district earning a modest income by doing repairs on equipment. Her father was a blacksmith and her mother was an an apothecary. Her brothers all had similar professions as their father, using them to either craft weapons or simple metal equipment. Her mother wanted to pass on her skills to her daughter but Bianca loved crafting with her father as well.
One day, while she was suppose to be learning how to mix appropriate chemicals for a tincture, Bianca decided to play with some metal casings her father had made. Hearing her mother approaching she hurriedly mixed all the chemicals together into the casing. Maybe she could just fake it and not get into trouble for avoiding her studies again. A sudden pop and a cloud of rather foul smelling smoke filled the room. Apparently the young Bianca had just made her first stink bomb. She thought it was brilliant! Chemicals could make not just medicine but explosions! Once the house had been cleared her mother was very unimpressed but Bianca had found a new passion.
She began looking into other materials to make small bombs, mostly for her own amusement. Small stink bombs and smoke bombs were her favorite, however her neighbors didn't enjoy the former. Her parents tried to steer her towards a nice career with the rest of the family but the young Bianca just wanted to make things explode! Her father still thought she could be useful to the family when he suddenly began to notice something different about his little girl. Bianca noticed it to, suddenly aware of a power within her. She couldn't control it but she knew she possessed it. When she was old enough her father decided her talents, both spiritual and practical, could best be used by the Soul Society and sent her off to the Academy.
At the Academy Bianca earned a reputation as a prankster, never ceasing her bomb creation. More than once she filled the dorms with lots of smoke. She passed any test with high marks but her fighting ability left something to be desired. She was always a little hesitant to just run right into a fight, mostly playing defense. She graduated and was accepted into the 12th division Research and Development due to her constant experimentation. Here she felt at home, finally free to experiment with her bombs. That is where she also mastered her Shikai.
Bianca had become aware of her Zanpakuto early in her academy experience but his evasive nature kept her from fully being able to harmonize with him. Hiroaki was an older spirit so it took longer to really reach him. But finally Bianca figured out a way to meet him in his world and learn his name. But once harmonized the two had quite a bit of fun together. While of course she can hardly control him they do certainly pack a punch!
- Swordsmanship- Beginner
- Kidô- Advanced
- Hohô - Intermediate
- Hand to Hand - Intermediate
- Speed - Beginner
- Power - Intermediate
- Stamina - Intermediate
- Intelligence - Advanced
Translation – “Widespread Brightness”
Bianca’s Zapakuto is a beautiful katana with a 20 inch blade and a six inch grip. The grip is fire red with golden inlay designs that look like fire. The guard is simple but gold in color to match the inlay. The blade itself is good folded steel, strong and sharp. Beyond that her katana is fairly unremarkable but very well maintained.
Gender: “Widespread Brightness”
Hiroaki is an old spirit and his body shows it. His body is very thin and he is missing most of his hair. The only hair he has is around his ears going towards the back of his head and one strand on top of his head which is usually braided with a string of red firecrackers. He typically wears a very old fashion male kimono that is colored red and gold. He is also missing some of his teeth so his grin is not very pretty.
Crazy old man. That’s pretty much the best description there is of Hiroaki. He laughs at the strangest things, makes random comments, and generally has no idea what is going on. He enjoys setting firecrackers off at the most inappropriate times or just setting fire to things in general. He is a complete hentai, openly staring at women’s breasts and rear ends. But there are times he can be very intuitive and make very profound and intelligent statements. Some believe he fakes the crazy old man bit just so he can have some peace and quiet.
Relationship to Master
Bianca and Hiroaki have an interesting relationship. While she can hardly control him she thinks he is the funniest guy around. After all she likes blowing things up as much as he does! She views him almost as a grandfather figure and respects him. She’s been told this will prevent her from getting any stronger if she can’t subdue him to her will. This causes her a lot of turmoil as she does wish to be a powerful Shinigami but is unsure if she has the willpower to bring Hiroaki under control.
Hiroaki lives in a very tall pagoda style home on a floating volcanic island. The pagoda is red, gold, and white with dragon designs all over it; from the statues outside to the paintings on the inner walls. The island itself is regularly shaken by the active volcano and occasionally the volcano will erupt in a massive explosion. However the lava always flows around Hiroaki’s home and is soon replaced by grass and trees.
Call Out Phrase: Houka Rein!!
Translation – Rain of Fire
Upon her call a flame coils from the hilt down katana's blade. The blade itself becomes fire red with golden flames etched into the blade. It grows another four inches when it does so. The grip and guard become highly more stylized with scales and flames. When she uses her powers the flames etched into the blade seem to flow like fire.
- Description of Attack – Bianca slashes her katana in a horizontal arch at her enemies. It releases a bunch of small fireworks that fly towards a group of enemies. They explode in a multitude of colors and smoke. It is designed to break up a group of enemies. They don’t do a great deal of damage but do provide a great deal of chaos with their flashes and smoke. Enemies one tier below are slightly disoriented and blinded but can over come it. Two levels below and they are completely disoriented and blinded for longer. Blindness only lasts a few seconds but its enough to give others an advantage. Stronger opponant like one tier can see through the smoke and can over come the blindness quicker. Two tiers higher and it doesn't seem to affect them at all, other than a cough from the smoke.
- Range - 50 ft.
- Limitation - Not really affective to blind or scent driven spirits.
- Description of Attack – Bianca points her katana at the target enemy and releases a blast that only explodes on impact with a target. When it does it releases and ignites a very hot and tar-like substance. It sticks to any surface and burns as hot as thermite. Once it cools it forms into a hard, black, crystalline object and can trap a target if they survive the burning. Even if it is broken the shards are extremely sharp and can cut flesh and cloth. Opponants one tier below her are trapped and have a very hard time breaking out of the hardened trap and even if they do the shards cause damange. Two tiers below and it is almost impossible to get out of unless helped by a stronger ally. The shards cut very deep. Opponants one tier higher can break out of the trap with enough effort and may just have a few scratches from the shards. They also take far less damage from burning. Two tiers higher and the trap can be destroyed with minimum effort and no damage caused by the shards. Uses 20% of her power.
- Type - Ranged
- Range - 75 ft distance, 8 ft lava goo diameter
- Limitation - Ice or water based targets immediately prevent any fire damage as it is cooled but it does form the crystalline trap. If the target survives the burning, the crystalline trap is brittle enough to where a good hit will shatter it.
- Description of Attack – Bianca runs her index and middle finger down the flat of the blade, stopping at it's tip. Then with the tip pointing at the enemy she thrusts the blade forward, her fingers sliding along the flat. A screaming blast releases from the tip, zipping towards the enemy like a firework. It explodes like one too, forming the shape of a large dragon. But a secondary explosion in the “mouth” of the dragon releases a wave of fire that can engulf an enemy. An opponant a tier below her are temporarlily dazzled by the firework like effect of the dragon and easily caught up in the flame ball. Two tiers below and they are stunned by the firework and cannot escape the fire ball. Stronger opponant around one tier higher are not dazzled by the firework and can use their speed to escape the majority of the flame ball. Two tiers higher and the dazzle is ineffective and the fire ball is easily avoided. Even if they are caught they can resist the inferno and only take minor if any damage. Uses 60% of her power.
- Type - Ranged
- Range - 100 ft, flame ball is 20 ft. radius
- Limitation - Bianca can only use this power once unless she regains more power from rest. Using any of her other powers lowers the chance her being able to pull this attack off and not hurt herself. If she tries to use it more than once in a short period of time it could nearly killer her. The fire burst also has a large range so she cannot fire at an enemy if her comrades are around it.
Translation - If Applicable
Name of Ability
- Description of Attack -
- Type -
- Range -
- Limitation -
Bianca checked her measurements again. Why wasn’t this working? She scratched her nose, leaving a black smear across it. Not that she noticed; she was more focused on why her bomb wasn’t exploding the way she wanted. The main shell was suppose to break open in a small explosion while smaller ones whizzed out in a spray of color. But that didn’t seem to be working. Damn it! She puffed angrily on her cigarette.
“Trouble Bi?” a giggly voice said to her.
“Yes Hiro, stupid rocket. Won’t work right,” she frowned as she spoke. She was highly disappointed in her rocket. The others of the 12th division glanced over at her, some slowly moving away from her. They knew nothing good ever happened when Bianca and Hiroaki spoke. Normally they ended up with burn marks.
“Why not try adding some of that purply purple stuffs and the reddy red stuffs? Makes good boom!” he cackled.
She glanced at the two chemicals and shrugged. Why not? Nothing else had worked so far. She made the small packets of the mix and put it in the large canister she was using for a rocket. As she attached the firing wick her cigarette suddenly shuttered. The hot ember from the end fell right onto the wick and suddenly lit it!
“Damn it! Hiroaki!!!”
All she heard was the old man cackling but the others just heard a curse and his name. There was much diving for cover and some running for another room when the rocket went off. It shot around the room a few times then exploded as the small packets whizzed around the room causing minor explosions. Bianca just stood there in the aftermath, smoke coming from a few small fires that had been started. Then she pumped her arms in the air.
“It worked!! Yes!!” she was elated. Until she saw the faces of her fellow division members. “Ah....um yeah. Sorry guys.”
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them?Yes
- Have you read through the Shinigami Application Guide?Yes
- How many Characters do you currently posses?Canon - 1
Original - 0
Moderator Use Only
Upgrade: N/A or Number