Vizard - Sentenza Hoshizuki - [B-1] Apr 14, 2012 18:14:39 GMT -5
Post by Sabata on Apr 14, 2012 18:14:39 GMT -5
Name: Sentenza Hoshizuki
Actual Age: 167
Appearing Age: 16
Sentenza stands 5'8" tall and weighs 142 lbs. Sentenza has a fairly athletic build with lean muscle coating most of his body, though he isn't by any means "ripped." Sentenza's skin is more on the fair end of the spectrum, and fairly colorless. He tries to stay out of the sun because he's rather prone to sun poisoning and doesn't tan well. His skin isn't ghostly white, but seems much paler when placed in comparison to Sentenza's hair.
Sentenza's keeps his pitch black hair arranged in a manner that keeps his bangs in two jagged fang shaped locks at the sides of his face that go down the length of his face. Sentenza spikes the rest of his hair backwards, giving it a jagged, somewhat wild appearance. Sentenza's eyes are blue, the exact shade varying depending on the light he's standing in. When he's in brighter light, his eyes turn darker. In darker/dimmer lighting his eyes turn lighter shades of blue. The range goes about from sky blue to midnight blue. Going into combat changes his eyes red.
Sentenza's clothing typically consists of a red shirt with a black hollow symbol on its chest, black pants, and black tennis shoes. He wears a black double breasted leather coat that typically hides his shirt, except for the very top of it. Around his neck, Sentenza wears a pair of customized goggles with photometric lenses.
Sentenza is typically an incredibly stoic person. He keeps up a near constant mask of unflinching emotionlessness, and tends to remain rather silent, trying to talk as little as possible. As a result he comes off as very calm and level headed, but not the least bit relaxed. One of Sentenza's failing points is that he's often completely incapable of letting his guard down, which also leads Sentenza to a needless amount of formality in many situations. Sentenza prefers to try and be logical, but still has his reckless moments. When he does speak, Sentenza comes across without emotion, but at the same time usually sarcastic and somewhat jaded. Sentenza's preference towards silence stems from something of a lack of eloquence. Sentenza's word choice, at times, doesn't get his point across or even transmits a different message entirely.
Under his stoic exterior, Sentenza is a fairly passionate person. He has a strong sense of justice. He believes strongly that tomorrow is always a second chance (well, except for himself) and fights for a better tomorrow. At the same time, however, Sentenza believes that there is no such thing as perfection. You can always improve, but perfection doesn't exist in any way shape or form for him. In spite of his fairly idealistic personality, Sentenza tends to be extremely hard on himself over errors he might make.
Sentenza will not let someone die, or at least he tries to a borderline suicidal extent to keep them alive. Sentenza has an opposition to killing people, and as such disagrees, in general, with the methods of the Quincy, though he bears no ill will towards the Quincy themselves. He even hates most form of violence and prefers not to fight. He heavily restrains himself, and will try to avoid physical conflict at all costs by talking it out (if the potential foe can be reasoned with). Sentenza has a deep fear of hurting innocent people and prefers not to fight in public places. He also rarely approaches people unless approached himself, though he's recently been struck with the fact that he can't do anything alone and is working on trying to talk to people more..
Sentenza is a vegetarian, not for moral or dietary reasons, but because he simply doesn't like the taste of meat. His favorite foods are Tofu, green tea, and tomato juice. His least favorite foods are rare red meat, coffee, and greasy foods. Sentenza also enjoys reading about cars, particularly expensive sports cars. He has a ravenous appetite, and isn't particularly picky about what he eats, outside of meat.
Sentenza's birth took place under fairly normal circumstances in the human world, along with his twin sister, to two fairly normal parents. His father perhaps drank a bit too much, but never became violent towards his wife or children. The two couldn't have been more different. His sister was outgoing, social, and friendly. Sentenza rarely socialized, he kept quiet, he withdrew himself from most people, and he didn't much like playing with others, preferring to read a book, or some similar activity. This made Sentenza an easy target for harassment.
Sentenza basically sat through all of that without a complaint, figuring they'd just go away. They tried everything that typical bullying children would try to do to harass their target, but Sentenza calmly, and quietly sat through it all. Growing more desperate to get to Sentenza, they turned to his sister as a target. Unfortunately, what was supposed to be a simple prank went horribly wrong, and Sentenza's sister died. Sentenza flew into a rage and went after his tormentors, but died as well when one of the bullies threw him to the ground in self defense, and the back of Sentenza's head rather violently hit a rock.
Sentenza became vengeful as a spirit bound to earth, and started to transform into a hollow. With the transformation still only partially complete, Sentenza went on a mission. He wanted to kill the people who had inadvertently killed him and his sister. Sentenza found them, and flew into a rage in an attempt to attack them. What he didn't know was that his sister had become an earthbound spirit as well, and attempted to stop him.
When Sentenza came back to his senses, he was watching his sister slowly becoming a hollow, Sentenza having heavily (but not completely destroyed) her chain of fate, and saw his tormentors still alive, horribly beaten, but still alive. Horrified at what he had done, the hollowification process started to halt for him. A shinigami arrived and explained their duties. Sentenza was confused, he didn't remember dying and hadn't really known about his rampage, yet still was somehow aware that what was happening to his sister was happening because of his hand. Sentenza was sent to the soul society, but just as the shinigami was about to try and help Sentenza's sister as well, her transformation completed and she escaped into Hueco Mundo.
Sentenza arrived (thankfully for him) in Junrinan. Here he stayed for awhile, in the same withdrawn state, basically only speaking or going outside when he needed food or simply to get out of his home. However, the actual need for food began to draw attention, and Sentenza ended up with the idea of becoming shinigami because he heard he could protect people. Sentenza wasn't sure why, but he felt a natural inclination to protect.
To put it mildly, Sentenza was horrible with Kido. Anything more difficult than Sho or Sai and Sentenza would nearly blow his own arm off attempting the attack. His shunpo/hoho was . . . decent, nothing noteworthy or worth of mention, but Sentenza's true skill lied in Zanjutsu. In spite of hating fighting and violence, Sentenza was able to tune himself into any weapon (that wasn't someone else's zanpakuto) that he picked up. Most of this came from spending a lot of his free time meditating, so he had a lot of mental focus he could put into a sword, if not a lack of control over his own spiritual power.
Soon after graduation, Sentenza started to notice something wasn't quite right with himself. It wasn't something he could specifically identify, but the feeling grew and grew. Eventually, Sentenza identified the source of the feeling, it was his inner hollow bubbling to the surface, the same force that had caused his sister to become a hollow, though he didn't remember that much. Sentenza left the soul society, ashamed of what he was becoming, and knowing that he would likely be exiled anyways for having obtained the powers of a hollow. He's currently in the human world, trying to stay away from people, but still trying to eliminate hollows to protect innocent people and pluses.
- Swordsmanship- Advanced
- Kidō- Beginner
- Hohō - Intermediate
- Hand to Hand - Intermediate
- Speed - Beginner
- Power - Advanced
- Stamina - Advanced
- Intelligence - Intermediate
Name: Kuroki Kemono
Translation - Black Beast
Unreleased, Kuroki Kemono appears as a Nodachi, 5 feet in total length, one foot being the hilt and 4 feet being the blade. The tsukasame of the sword is dyed red and the tsukaito is black. The tsuba is a typical circular brass tsuba about 2 inches in diameter that has an engraving of an eastern dragon and a bird in a ouroboros like pose with each other on it. The bird is on the right, the dragon on the left. The birds beak meets the dragon's tale at the front of the blade, and the dragon's mouth reaches the birds tail at the back. Sentenza wears his zanpakuto as a nodachi is typically worn, slung across the back.
Name: Kuroki Kemono
Kuroki Kemono appears as a massive beast that looks like a fusion of a dragon and a massive bird. The beast has a bird head, with three long plumes extending from the back of it's head. The head rests upon a long scaled neck protruding from a scaled body, from the sides of which protrude two wings. The lithe slender body continues into a feathered, swallow-like tail. The legs are those of a bird, but end in reptilian claws. The avian portions are red, and the reptilian ones are black. In total, Kuroki Kemono is about 30 feet tall (feet to head) with a wing span of 73 feet.
Kuroki Kemono, in contrast to his owner, is hotblooded, impulsive and loves a good fight. Not always the most logical (or intelligent) but always willing to egg his partner on to keep fighting, mostly because he does have an interest in making sure Sentenza keeps growing in power, and survives his fights. Unfortunately, he also has no idea when to keep his mouth shut and gives horrible, horrible advice. His personality is often at odds with Sentenza's calmer, more stoic personality.
Relationship to Master
Sentenza and Kuroki Kemono's relationship is somewhat rocky. The two personalities are frequently at odds and rarely agree on what to do. Sentenza would prefer to resolve something peacefully, his Zanpakuto would prefer to fight as much as possible. On top of this, Kuroki Kemono tends to be a bit of a chatter box, and tends to hit sore spots with Sentenza . . . a lot. Sentenza frequently finds himself telling his zanpakuto to shut up, but in slightly politer words. Sentenza still manages to get himself to respect his zanpakuto though, as part of himself. Kuroki Kemono refers to Sentenza as "Aibou" (Partner).
Sentenza's innerworld has a mysterious resemblance to Hueco Mundo. The moon is constantly full, and white sand covers the entire landscape, however, the world itself is arranged in a sphere, with the moon in the exact center of it.
Name: Sentencia Astroluna
Sentencia appear as a somewhat wolf like hollow, with it's legs jointed like those of a wolf, and a wolf's paws for its feet. It has the bone white skin that perfectly matches its mask, which is identical to Sentenza's but with a few modifications, including that the color is white rather than black. The horns just sharply outward to the sides, before jutting down at 90 degree angles and the red lies disappear from the mask. Sentencia is several heads taller than the average human, somewhat broader too. He has muscular limbs, with his arms ending in long, curved, claws.
Sentencia is arrogant, sadistic, and rather brutal. Sentencia loves to fight, similar to Kuroki Kemono, but only on the level that he enjoys inflicting pain. Sentencia revels in carnage, watching his opponents lose limbs, and frequently inflicting gratuitous wounds just to inflict more pain. It isn't the killing he likes necessarily, its the pain and despair inflicted upon a foe who loses most of their limbs. Sentencia has no problem leaving someone alive, as long as he leaves them in a state not worth living in, or if they beg enough to satiate his blood lust. Sentencia is also completely arrogant in terms of his strength. Sentencia underestimates foes left and right, even when he's winning, he manages to belittle his foes. Sentencia has an odd calm air during all of this. Even as he's killing, he has a calm, satisfied look on his face, not a berserk wild smile.
Relationship to Master
Sentenza loathes his hollow, and Sentencia loves that loathing. Sentencia essentially tries to be that dark, Freudian part of Sentenza's mind. Sentenza is always hesitant to use Sentencia's power due to how uncontrollable it seems to be, and how reckless it makes Sentenza. Sentenza, however, like his zanpakuto still, grudgingly accepts Sentencia as a part of him, as much as he despises that fact. This acceptance only adds to his feelings of guilt. Meanwhile, Sentencia takes an almost perverse joy in tormenting Sentenza and goading him to fight, as well as attacking his weaknesses mentally to try tormenting Sentenza into simply snapping.
Mask Appearance and Summoning
Sentenza's mask is an uncharacteristic black color (uncharacteristic for most hollows anyways). The mask covers the entirety of his face, with a broad, straight line across it for a mouth, lined with small, pointy teeth, about the size of human teeth. The eye holes are shaped like diamonds. A red line, about on inch thick runs down from the eyes down the length of the mask. The Mask as two horns that jut back and down, stopping just before his ears, then coming forward at right angles to Sentenza's jaw. The forehead of the mask sports a vertical, diamond shaped eye patterns consisting of four barely separated right scale triangles with a small black dot in the center. Sentenza summons his mask by making a motion of sliding it down over his face with one hand. After summoning, Sentenza can maintain his mask for about half a minute.
- Description of Attack - Sentenza's Cero function similar to a shotgun, it has more power the closer he is to the target, with the optimal range being somewhere around 10 to 20 feet. In coloration, Sentenza's Cero is the typical crimson red that would be expected from most hollows. When fired, the blast is about half the width of a normal cero. As it approached ten feet, the radius expands to about twice the width of a normal cero, and also darkens in color. It decreases in width towards the twenty feet limit, reducing rapidly until all but dissipates at 25 feet away.
- Limitation - Not as effective outside of it's optimal range, may not even do any damage beyond 20 feet.
Zarpas del Lobo Negro
- Description of Attack - Sentenza charges Reishi at his finger tips, similar to how he might charge a cero in the palm of his hands. Sentenza can then fire off these "claws" at close range by swiping the hands he's charged them on. The attack is much closer range, and more focused than a cero, giving it a piercing effect against defenses. Against someone of the same level, it's likes to pierce through and cause a small amount of damage, simply causing lacerations along the path that Sentenza swung his hand. Against someone a level lower, the damage becomes slightly more severe, and may cut almost to the bone. Two levels lower, and it's likely to cut part way through the bone. Against someone a level higher, it would cause nothing more than scratches, and against someone two levels higher, it does no real damage. Does the same amount of damage even if not guarded. Mostly used to try and pierce through a guard, not very effective or efficient otherwise. The "claws" when used appear as thin red lines of reishi.
- Limitation - Requires the same charge up as a cero with the added bonus of being a close range attack, requiring precise timing to use it. It also really has no use except against a defensive technique such as hierro or a vizard's mask shield, even then the damage is rather low. A high enough level of defense can still block it, and it really only pierces through "passive" blocking caused by the targets spiritual pressure. Can't pierce: Weapons Being Used to Guard, Other Attacks (Cero, Another Spiritual Attack, sword swing being used to counter), Obstacles (rocks, buildings that are being hidden behind)
Call Out Phrase: Kuikorosu
Translation - Devour
Sentenza released his Zanpakuto by saying its release phrase and spinning it around overhead. The only thing that remains the same in the hilt of the sword (including the Tsuba). The blade darkens to a dark graphite color and red cracks start running up it in erratic patterns.
- Description of Attack - A crescent shaped wave of Darkness, which appears as a solid, black, opaque (almost glassy) substance, created by a swing of the sword. A broader swing produces a wider wave. Intended to cut through an enemy out range of the sword. The width of the whole crescent depends entirely on how far the tip of the sword traveled from start to finish, making the area affected by the attack somewhat variable. The maximum width of one of the crescents is 8 feet. The attack does comparable damage against various power levels as if the crescent were an extension of the sword, regardless of width, it'll cause the same damage as if Sentenza had swung his released zanpakuto.
- Type - Darkness
- Range - 50 feet, only effective at 20-30 feet.
- Limitation - Tends to veer off course in the direction of the swing at longer ranges, not intended for use beyond mid range. The longer the swing, the more the attack will veer of course sooner, making sometimes inaccurate even at mid range. Can be used approximately once every 5 seconds before needing to be recharged. Sentenza can use it a great number of times during a fight, but perhaps 20 maximum.
- Description of Attack - Another attack that produces a a wave of darkness. This time a smaller triangular one intended to be used many at a time through rapid swinging of the sword. The waves of darkness appear much the same as in Tsubasa, aside from their uniform size of about 1 foot on each aside with the third side five inches and the shape of the waves.
The power is comparable to half of a sword sword attack from Sentenza, but it also has a slight piercing effect like Zarpas. Can be used up to ten times continuously on one command (commanding "Kiba" once means up to ten slash waves summoned).
- Type - Darkness
- Range - 50 feet
- Limitation - Needs more waves to do much of any damage, the multiple swings can lead to inaccuracy. Needs 10 seconds to recharge after use. Can be used maybe 15-20 times a fight. Has the same limitations to the piercing as Zarpas.
- Description of Attack - Rather than focusing darkness outward towards an enemy, Tsume creates a layer of darkness around the blade. As Sentenza cuts with the sword, the darkness coating the blade forms into a number of inch long, hooked serrations. The attack is activated by a vertical or diagonal cut.
The attack essentially does the same damage as a normal cut, but makes the wound more difficult to heal by tearing through the point of the strike multiple times. Does what an average cut would do to foes of various tiers with this effect in mind.
- Type - Darkness
- Range - 4 feet (the length of a swing of the sword, essentially)
- Limitation - Requires a short charge up time to attack. 5 seconds cooldown afterwards. The attack is nothing more than a normal sword attack if collides with another blade or attack. Sentenza can only use the technique a few (3-5) times per fight without exhausting himself.
Translation - If Applicable
Name of Ability
- Description of Attack -
- Type -
- Range -
- Limitation -
[/color] The hollow is said in the most mocking tone he probably could.
Drip. Drip. Drip.
Sentenza's eyes slowly opened as he felt some dew dripping off a leaf, onto his forehead. It was somewhat ironic, really. Sentenza has elected in the first place to lie under the tree for at least some protection from getting wet. Sentenza wiped the water off of his forehead, then moved to sit up.
Sentenza blinked as what immediately greeted his line sight of were a pair of green eyes about one inch from his face.
"Hi, mister." a young voice said. Young enough that it was hard enough to identify the gender of the speaker.
Sentenza calmly backed up to the tree in front of him and examined the child who had decided to greet him when he woke up. Light brown, tousled hair, which appeared very recently cut short. A red t-shirt with a matching skirt was what the speaker wore.
Well, there's some identification of gender. Sentenza thought before a much more prominent detail finally struck him. The chain hanging from the little girl's chest. Sentenza scrambled for the zanpakuto which lay next to him.
Seeing Sentenza reach for the sword, the girl immediately screamed and ran off.
Sentenza realized rather quickly that he had frightened the girl when he reached for the weapon. Sentenza stood up, slung his unreleased zanpakuto over his back and started to walk off. Sentenza started to muse to himself as he walked on.
Another shinigami will probably get her. Sentenza thought to himself.
"Well, what if a hollow gets her?!" Sentenza heard his zanpakuto say.
Sentencia's hollow decided to chime in then. "Oh, I wouldn't worry, Sentenza's right, another shinigami will probably get her."
Who's side are you on exactly anyways?![/color] Sentenza shouted the duo before running off.
"Eh? Yours." Kuroki Kemono replied.
I spoke to the hollow, you twit. Sentenza said, wanting to face palm, but already having his attention divided between the two spirits dwelling within him and searching for the young plus.
"I'm on my side, if you must know." Sentencia responded to Sentenza's question.
Sentenza didn't bother replying, instead electing to put his full energy into searching for the little girl who he had frightened. Sentenza saw the red shirt and sped up, quickly moving toward it. She's not being attacked by hollows, she's not being attacked by hollows, she's not be- Aw, goddammit.[/color] Sentenza thought to himself as he moved closer, and saw that a large hollow was in fact looming over the young girl.
Sentenza, fortunately, had the advantage and while the hollow was distracted drew his sword, then lunged forward and pierced it through the forehead with his zanpakuto. Sentenza turned towards the now utterly terrified girl and shouldered his sword. Sentenza could tell that the girl was too frightened to run now.
Sentenza slowly, gingerly, approached the girl. "Calm down, I'm here to help to help you." Sentenza said, attempting a soothing voice, though it came out as flat and deadpan as ever. The girl was still obviously frightened, so Sentenza knelt down to her eye level and gently lifted his zanpakuto up, then tapped the girl's forehead with his zanpakuto. "Rest in peace. You're off to a better place now." Sentenza said before standing up and, having lost his previous bearings, walking off in another direction as the little girl disappeared off to the soul society.
Rules and Guide Agreement
- Have you read the full rules of this site, including Xat rules, and understand them? Yes
- Have you read through the Vizard Application Guide? Yes
- How many Characters do you currently posses?
Canon - 0
Original - 0
Moderator Use Only
Reviewed by: Rebel Raven
Tier Level: Middle Level Weak